“Average Chain”

Cuisines: American
Sunman, Indiana
“Average Chain”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Nothing to write home about and nothing to complain about. Just average, average, average. Nice list of $9.99 meal deals.

Visited July 2013

“Close to interstate and good food”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here before heading to Cleve's and we were seated right away. We had a part of 8. Great food and a great staff. We will be stopping here again !

• Visited May 2013
cvg
“The Pie, Man, the Pie”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I do not know how O'Charley's does it for the prices they charge. I have liked everything on their menu, but now they make their own pies, and one can have a piece there, or a whole pie to take home. We had a gang of folks for Easter and ordered pecan pie, an apple pie, a peach pie, and a chocolate pie. All were phenonmenal. If you have not tried one of their pies, you are missing out.

Visited March 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Come Back”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have been to several O'Charley's restaurants, and I find the menu to be lacking/boring. The steaks are always overcooked/tough, chicken bland/dry, and the same with the fish. However, I recently ate at the Harrison, Ohio location and must say the steak was cooked perfectly and the fish was moist and flaky. This was a shock to me, because I prefer not to eat at the establishment from bad experience with everyone I have tried. I would recommend this particular O'Charley's based on the main course coming out cooked wonderfully. The service could be better, the wait staff is not always warm or smiling. If you are looking for an average meal where your protein will be cooked correctly this O'Charley's should not disappoint.

• Visited January 2013
Mentor, Oh
“Another good O'Charley's”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I've never had a bad meal at this chain and this is another. Fast service and warm tasty food. It can get very busy but worth the wait!

Visited October 2012

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!