“Every Sunday Brunch”

O'Charley's
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Harrison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 23, 2011

As it turns out, this is a great local spot. You can find us in the bar each and every Sunday for brunch. GREAT service!

Reviewed August 10, 2011

The servings were huge! The ingredients seemed fresh and the combinations flavorful.
This was just fuel close to the hotel for me, after a cross-country flight - with the intrusive pat-down search - and the attendant stress and exhaustion. I was told it was a chain.
It was a delightful surprise. The rolls were warm and so fresh and delicious, I almost asked if I could buy a dozen, but they would not be fresh the next day.
Our waitress was slow, maybe because we were dining in the South, but we were tired and in a Northern hurry.
The real negative was that a waitress was sweeping close and the dust filled the nearby air. That is particularly problematic for me, due to severe allergies. Sweeping -barring an emergency- should be done when a restaurant is closed, in my opinion, not when customers are eating nearby.

1  Thank orcasgal
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed February 2, 2009

I eat here at least once a week. The serving staff has learned my name and what I like; they bring plenty of rolls and refills are never a problem. The manager is always out chatting with guests and even the kitchen manager makes his rounds from time to time. The dining room is always clean and I've seldom had any issues with quality of food; when I did they took care of it immediately. Highest recommendation for this restaraunt.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook