“Great food, Cozy atmosphere, Friendly staff”

Market Street Grille
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Harrison
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Walnut Street
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is a GREAT restaurant. The food was wonderful. Had the sampler appetizer that included the best calamari I've ever had. The Thai Chicken pasta tasted fantastic. The dinner was a generous portion size (enough for my meal and two more later)! Good selection on the menu. It's a very cozy atmosphere. Bourbon Pecan Pie dessert was very good too. It was a quiet Tuesday evening, parked right on the street in front of it. Staff was very welcoming. Some I was with commented it was real fast service but I didn't notice it. (I wouldn't choose a place like this if I were in a hurry so I didn't even notice.) Highly recommend it.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had the salmon and it was very good. Will probably try again.

We had the salmon and it was very good. The atmosphere was nice, we sat by the fireplace in the main room. Will probably try again. We went on Valentine's Day and the menu was limited but that was okay.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you had to pick Dinner or Lunch... Choose Brunch! The Sunday brunch is great! We love to go after church and fill up for the day! There is also parking in the back of the building. Don't let the on street parking scare you!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great food . The ombiance is one of a kind. Family owned and operated . It is a great place to dine sand relax. Good selection on the menu. Love the spaghetti carbonara . There salmon and other fish dinners are very tasty and every dish is plentiful . Prices are good for a fine dinning evening. Don't miss the wonderful Sunday brunch. They also feature great holiday buffet's

Reviewed December 24, 2013

If you read my review on MSG from last Christmas, nothing has changed. We just got home from this year's visit and I can tell you it was as good, and maybe just a little better, than last year. Basically the same menu - prime rib cooked perfectly, ham, and thick sliced turkey. Both the sweet and irish potatoes were particularly good, the gravy homemade from the meat drippings. The salad bar tends to be a bit drab but the Caesar was excellent. The dessert bar portions tend to be a bit small but its buffet so going back several times or taking two isn't a problem.
Hint: the Christmas Eve buffet is only from 4 to 8 PM and 7:30 is a rush so make reservations. I can still feel the daggers in my back from being shown to a table before the walk-ins standing in line.
My only complaint - the mixed drinks tend to be too strong for my taste but you cann't say you don't get your moneys worth on the cocktails.\
So if you're looking for dinner before Christmas Eve church, consider MSG if you're in the area.

1  Thank bassbum