“Group Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Group Lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This restaurant is rather new and it could accommodate a group of 12. The servers were on top of the orders and were there to refill drinks in a timely manner. The food was good. I have only been there for lunch and would go again. The nice thing about the restaurant is that there is plenty of parking. It is a reasonably priced restaurant.
We did call ahead to make sure they were able to get a table ready for the 12 of us.

Harrison, Ohio
“starving for breakfast!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I took my daughter,granddaughter to breakfast and saw that Harrison family restaurant went into the old Perkins bldg. and we decided to check it out. It's a plain and simple atmosphere from perkins bldg., which is fine. The waitresses were very nice and spoke English fine. We all ordered breakfast. I got the Frenchtoast with strawberries, eggs and bacon, my granddaughter got mickey mouse pancakes and my daughter got the American omelet. Everyone's food was great and service was also very good. I also put an order to go in for my husband for the omelet with crispy bacon and it was perfect. I also had my teething 4 month old grandson, which I had to take outside because he decided to get fussy and they offered to box my food up since I hadn't eaten it. We will definatly be back.

Harrison, Ohio
“that guy is a liar”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I just ate here tonight and the walleye was under-cooked so bad that there was wet batter inside. the salad i ordered was some old shredded lettuce with a giant half a tomato in it. my wife had the surf n turf and the steak was very low quality and the shrimp had a funny taste. we had the appetizer sampler, the marinara sauce was no joke canned spaghetti sauce. mushrooms were soggy and gross. The wait staff was really good though, but other than that noone else spoke english in the whole place. i paid $34 for a meal we couldn't eat.

Wyoming, Ohio
“Oh Happy Day”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Prices low, food plentiful, staff friendly, go there and enjoy! Meet the owner his wife and 2 children all very nice...

cincinnati, ohio
“Resurrection”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The Harrison Family Restaurant just opened yesterday in the old Perkins restaurant building on New Haven Road across from Wendy's and in front of CVS Pharmacy. After sitting closed for a year since Perkins folded, the building has been leased to a fellow and his family who obviously have worked food service before. Open from 6 A.M. to 9 P.M. seven days a week, if he's anything like the other restauranteurs from the Balkans that I know around Cincinnati, he'll be there every hour its open.
My wife had the taco salad and considered it superb.
I died and went to heaven on the Friday night special - an all you can eat walleye pike dinner. Actually not pike but part of the perch family, walleye is considered the finest eating North American freshwater fish. Around Cincinnati, its called jack salmon. Along with the fish was a large baked potato and diced carrots (which were cold - hey!, give the guy a break, its the 2nd day) as well as a cup of homemade beef potato soup - simpley made but hearty. Other indications of his Balkan heritage were readily obvious on the menu. Asked for more fish and got two hugh filets, which couldn't have been better prepared - for a total of 7. Try finding that deal somewhere- 7 filets of walleye and sides for $12.00 ($9.99plus $1.69 drink) - cheap at twice the price.
Saw a lot of faces from the Perkins days, mostly seniors, a few families with kids.
Price: $7.00 for my wife and $9.99 for the walleye plus $1.69 drink. Sandwiches in the $5 to $7 range, salads too. Dinners $9 to $12 although the prime rib special was 16. Prices are average for the area with certain prices somewhat lower depending on item.
Hopefully, this place picks up where Perkins left off where you could come in and immediately sit down on a Friday night and not have to stand for an hour to get a decent meal. We'll see how the place progresses since this is only his second day, carrots not withstanding.

• Visited March 2014