We stayed here for a perfect weekend break. The immaculate accommodation in a converted Barn, over the road from the pub, gave guests a wonderful sense of privacy with the advantage of our own pub /restaurant on the doorstep. The rooms were tastefully furnished and well equipped with very comfy beds. The staff were pleasant, friendly and helpful, The restaurant food was so delicious we ate there every evening. I need to recommend their homemade bread, truly scrumptious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cleverly styled mix of restful shades, contemporary furnishings and quirky original features, our suite's decadent bathroom even allows you to watch a movie while you soak! With emphasis on boutique detail and maximum comfort, cafetieres with our own house blend of coffee and locally produced organic toiletries are indulgent finishing touches. For those quiet nights in each room comes equipped with flat screen Freeview TV and CD players. Some rooms also contain DVD players and a small selection of complimentary DVDs is available. Exclusive booking of Cowdray Barns can be arranged for corporate use, wedding parties or artistic retreats. Please contact us for further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Halfway Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halfway Bridge Hotel Petworth
- The Halfway Bridge Petworth, West Sussex