This hotel is well situated for Brighton, Gatwick etc. with a great view of the Sussex Downs. On arrival with my car I was greeted by a member of staff who unloaded the car. He assisted booking in, showing us to our room, explained all the facilities available. Arranged for the various menus to come to our room. Arranged for the car to be parked, leaving the key at reception with a plan as to my cars location. All the staff I found to be very helpful.
The room was supposed to be one of their standard room and it was great far better than many so called Executive Room I have stayed at in the past.
The meals were great and well presented. I even got fried bread when I asked for it at breakfast. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble.
The Bar was well stocked especially in the whiskey department.
All in all. The location, the facilities and the staff make this a splendid hotel to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the Gold Award for 'Large Hotel of the Year' at the Beautiful South Awards 2015, South Lodge is less than an hour from Central London and nestles amongst 93 acres of stunning woodland and parkland. A magnificent, former family country house - it's the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst indulging yourself with fine wine, gourmet food and unbeatable horizons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your South Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Lower Beeding
- South Lodge Hotel Lower Beeding, West Sussex, England