we stayed here for a night with friends and had a deluxe room which was lovely with great views. we borrowed mountain bikes and cycled round the grounds. Dinner in the Pass restaurant was a great experience - you sit in the kitchen and can watch the chefs at work and chat to them. One downside - poor service at breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the Gold Award for 'Large Hotel of the Year' at the Beautiful South Awards 2015, South Lodge is less than an hour from Central London and nestles amongst 93 acres of stunning woodland and parkland. A magnificent, former family country house - it's the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst indulging yourself with fine wine, gourmet food and unbeatable horizons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your South Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Lower Beeding
- South Lodge Hotel Lower Beeding, West Sussex, England