We stayed at this hotel in January and have to say that it is the most respectful and courteous hotel that we have ever stayed in.
The service is second to none from the lady on reception to the waiting staff in The Pass.
We will definitely be returning again and again and again.
TIP: try the Purple Rain cocktail . . . it's stunningly beautiful :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the Gold Award for 'Large Hotel of the Year' at the Beautiful South Awards 2015, South Lodge is less than an hour from Central London and nestles amongst 93 acres of stunning woodland and parkland. A magnificent, former family country house - it's the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst indulging yourself with fine wine, gourmet food and unbeatable horizons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your South Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Lower Beeding
- South Lodge Hotel Lower Beeding, West Sussex, England