For my 30th, we hired out The Bothy, which is owned and found in the grounds of South Lodge Hotel. It was great for us having a family get togethers, as all the facilities of the main hotel, yet independent too.
They had put in special chocolates and a card for me, and had so much food left for breakfast that we took a lot of it home. We ate in the hotel for breakfast though (included), so definitely a great deal.
It works out an awful lot cheaper than staying in the hotel too, but is a gorgeous setting and would love to go back very soon.
The hotel has some lovely grounds, tennis courts etc and we had a great time playing there and sitting together in the grounds with a nice drink or two.
Would love to go back and can't wait to book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the Gold Award for 'Large Hotel of the Year' at the Beautiful South Awards 2015, South Lodge is less than an hour from Central London and nestles amongst 93 acres of stunning woodland and parkland. A magnificent, former family country house - it's the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst indulging yourself with fine wine, gourmet food and unbeatable horizons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your South Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Lower Beeding
- South Lodge Hotel Lower Beeding, West Sussex, England