“A treat for the tastebuds”
Review of Piccolo Italia

Piccolo Italia
Ranked #29 of 95 Restaurants in Littlehampton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I've eaten at this restaurant twice now and each time I've been delighted. The menu offers a wide choice of dishes including a good selection of vegetarian cuisine. They also offer gluten free pasta. The food is fresh, and full of the flavours you should expect. The portions are well presented and on the generous side so make room because you will not want to waste a single morsel.
The service and ambiance are good, although the decor is a somewhat dated, but for me this adds to the charm.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I past this restaurant on my way to work all the time so my boyfriend and I decided to give it a try.
It was amazing!
He had cheesey garlic bread which is £2.60 and comes out the size of a pizza with tones of cheese it was gorgeous. I had a insalata tricolor and although a little over priced at £5.60 it was yummy!
Then he had a chicken pizza and I had a cheese and tom mine was £7 and it is THE best pizza I have ever eaten ! So so so so delicious!
We had somewhere to be so we took the rest away with us and when the bill came the only thing that had bumped it up was the magners cider which was £3.50 for a small bottle and we had 2. But I think that the rest of the drinks were reasonably priced.
The restaurant was quite hot but it was a very hot day ! We would definitely go again!!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Great service, friendly and with a smile. Fast despite being full to capacity. The food was spot on and reasonable. We had a doggy-bag and enjoyed the left overs just as much the next day. I was not expecting much based on the dated style of the restaurant but was nicely surprised.

1  Thank SunshineBalloon
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Been here several times over the years and has always been good. Went recently with friends and felt that the standard had gone down. We had Seafood Marinara, but did not think it was very good. The prawns were small frozen ones, there were no Mussels or Octopus/Squid in the dish and not very tasty. The portions were also smaller. The puddings are cheap, only £2.50, which means small portions and only 4 choices. We all felt a bit put off and will not be going back soon unless they up their game.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Fantastic meal, we went with our four young children for our oldests 10 th birthday. Excellant friendly service with a smile. Amazingly good food with the offer of smaller sizes for the children. Its so refreshing to go somewhere the children are welcomed in the evening and not seen as a nuisance. Truly wonderful fresh food. We all tried each others and be it steak or pizza or seafood pasta to calzone it was brilliant. Not too expensive either. Highly reccomend. Thank you

1  Thank Anita R