“Lovely meal by the harbour”
Review of Thai Kitchen

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #29 of 96 Restaurants in Littlehampton
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic thai cuisine freshly prepared to order, served by courteous staff in a relaxed atmosphere.Perfect for special occasions romantic meals or just the connoisseur of fine oriental dining. Parties catered for.Delivery now available 6 days a week excluding wednesday.Restaurant open for lunch and evening dining.Special menu for quick lunch.A variety of fine wines to compliment the food.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The food was well prepared and was ready in no time at all. Drinks were good value and the staff were attentive and polite. Will return next time we are in Littlehampton

1  Thank Joan C

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I took my friend for a birthday meals after hearing some good comments from friends and family, it certainly was worth going the lady serving us was fantastic and made a brilliant cocktail!! I had the hot and spicy curry and it was delicious, my friend and a green curry which was also very flavoursome. My only concern for this lovely family run business is that people may get put off by the decor as u nearly did but I can honestly say its the best thai around here.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Have been to this reataurant on several occasions - they do a good fixed price menu with a good selection Sunday - Thursday only. Only ever tried the fixed price menu but have never been disappointed. Beer a bit on the pricey side. Nice view of the harbour

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Popped in for a Thai meal on Friday evening and what did we find? A nice welcome, prompt service and great food.

Have been going here since 2003 and whenever we can we go along and have a great meal at a reasonable price. The tempura seafood starter was lovely with a light batter and calamari prawns and cod. Personally I just love the chilli chicken with cashew nuts and peppers, it is such a treat. Sweet, spicy but not hot with a chewy crunch severed alongside some drunkard noodles, plus a Singapore beer fantastic.

The proprietress has a warm friendly smile and will help you chose if you need help and her colleague a little more shy brings warm and gentle Thai food and service to Littlehampton. Thank you, coming here on an evening reminds me of Thai restaurants I visited years ago in that beautiful country.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I took my family here on 27/10/2012 including my Japanese daughter in law , who is a superb Asian cook. We had a great meal at very reasonable prices and extremely good and not intrusive service. We have travelled the Far East a lot and can say that THE THAI KITCHEN makes a very good substitute for the real thing without leaving these shores.Daughter in law was most impressed by the food.

1  Thank clearbeer