“Coffee”

Mcdonald's Restaurants
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

The coffee has very much improved at these outlets and the staff are friendly. The service is quick and all smiles! The computer system is helpful and the loos are clean! Loads of parking and drive through!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Ordered the new chicken legend with bacon wasn’t enjoying it much then all of a sudden grease just droops down loads of it from the chicken breast was disgusting, what’s more disgusting is watching your food being handled with bare hands.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 22, 2018

Always good polite staff food always hot and tasty cleanliness is good. Easy to park good value meal deals

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

I haven’t been to this drive thru McDonalds after a previous visit where we were told to park up and wait. Having waiting 30 mins and still no food I went inside. To be told they had been to our car twice but no one was in it! There were 2 adults and 2 children in the car who had fallen asleep waiting. But when they asked me what car I was in they didn’t have any details and the only outstanding order (for the same food) was registered to another car! Therefore they had obviously taken down the wrong car and number plate. The boy was about to then give me the cold food that had been sat waiting until the manager interjected and re did my order.

However I have left again disappointed having got home to find out I’ve been given the wrong order and not even been given a receipt! This isn’t the first time in fact pretty much every time we have visited this branch there is something missing or wrong with our order

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Called here as we were staying in the area and had our main meal at lunch .Well located with other outlets for travelers Friendly staff. We had filet-o-fish meals with an extra cappuccino The service area had been reorganized since last year and there was a designated place for orders and also to collect However I think it took a bit longer for my food to arrive under this new system. All very tasty

Date of visit: June 2018