“Park cafe with a perfect view”

Mewsbrook Park Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a friendly Littlehampton Cafe and Coffee Shop situated in the delightful and picturesque Mewsbrook Park, just metres from Rustington and Littlehampton beach. You can also reach us by travelling on the miniature railway from Norfolk Gardens alongside Littlehampton seafront.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We recently moved to the area without a clue of what was local, it was chucking it down with rain on this particular day and working from home and having just moved and having nothing in the fridge I was starving. It was quite late in the day and I thought I know.. Il walk over to the cafe and see what it is about well I am glad I did I had no idea what a beauty spot we had moved to and it had a cafe with a view right by the seaside. As I walked over the owner was closing and I had explained my situation having just moved etc etc and we just hadn't been shopping yet and even thought he had closed the cafe for the day he said look no problem and got me my lunch sorted. I was so chuffed because it was amazing customer service.

Not only did I walk away with lunch in my tummy I had made a friend too.
Every time we have guest stay we go across to the cafe and show all our friends and family the beauty spot we are lucky to be next door to but also to treat them to a breakfast there too as the breakfast here is truly 10/10 all our family and friends say the same thing when we leave and that is that this cafe is amazing whether rain or shine its a lovely spot to go to have coffee and cake, a refreshing drink, a place to take the kiddies for some ice cream. The service is impeccable and nothing is too much trouble, if you want a local place to go and to be made to feel welcomed with a lovely view then this is the perfect place to visit.

We frequently have lovely tuna baguettes from there too which is highly recommended.they are amazing! Also if you want some good coffee and you are fussy coffee drinkers like we are then be rest assured that coffee is perfect too..

As you can see this is a place to visit, if you live locally or if you are visiting for the day this is a perfect little hidden gem worth adding to your to do list... Don't go anywhere else.

3  Thank Julie S

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I am a regular visitor with my children and granchildren and are always made to feel welcome, the food is good quality and great value with a good selection,i especially reccomend the fish cakes. A little gem and the only place i know to offer white chocolate hot chocolate!!!!
ummm ....Also now doing Jersey ice cream, perfect on a hot day...

1  Thank Andrea3231
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Mewsbrook park cafe is a wonderful addition to this great park, it offers a great selection of meals and snacks all freshly made to order to your specific request!! the conservatory is a fantastic addition for us dog owners, as they are allowed in as long as they are well behaved, which is the only place in the area where dogs are allowed (that I am aware of)
The owners is very dog friendly the cafe is clean and very well run and is even open on Christmas day, where last year we were served a Champagne breakfast!!!
They also serve the best coffee in Littlehampton

2  Thank Susan P
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have lived in littlehampton my whole life, this is a great place to take the kids, park, pond, ducks lovely cafe great staff very friendly, it's not just for summer either indoor seating in cafe which is clean and tidy, their always happy and helpful great food and drink at a fantastic price, if your looking or a good place to take family and friends this is the place

2  Thank Heidi B
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I live in the area and have done so for 8years had never been to mewsbrook park so as I hope to move shortly thought on a nice afternoon I would go it was lovely as is the cafe but can I just say I only bought an icecream and sat down on the chairs they provide I was appalled by the young staff all 3standing doing nothing talking on mobiles there appearances would put me off going again as would the smell of fat and dirty kitchen I wasn't the only one sitting there who also commented with cries you would think the boss would at least make them clear up the kitchen shame realy as such a lovely park

2  Thank Brigitte J