“A must visit.”
Review of Cinnamon

Cinnamon
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“A must visit.”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Based on other TripAdvisor rating we booked a table for two. The welcome was warm, genuine and service was prompt and attentive. Our order was taken and we were served with a complimentary dish as an appetiser.
All our dishes were beautifully presented and tasted wonderful. The wine was excellent and good value for money.
Without doubt one of the best Indian meals I have had and will defiantly be visiting again.

• Visited August 2014

West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Great”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I have never been a great fan of Indian but after eating here I have changed my mind.
I loved it!
Usually after an Indian I feel gross but here it was a different story.
I went with a friend who loves Indian, so she ordered for us.
Lovely atmosphere, lovely staff and tasty food.
I'm happy Littlehampton has such a good Indian.

Visited February 2014
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Dinner with my grandma was incredible. Chicken tikka masala just how it is suppose to be made. Plenty of chicken in the meal and friendly staff.

1 Thank Jason T
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“Up there with the best..”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We ate early very early on a Friday evening and as such were the only people in there (and the football was on so the take away was crazy).

My husband and I quickly agreed that it was one of the best we've had in a long time. The food was superb, beautifully presented, plenty of it and really reasonable!

Excellent customer service. We really loved the style of the place and it was really good to see space between the tables so you have plenty of room, unlike so many Indian restaurants where they just cram you in.

If ever we're in Littlehampton again we would definitely go back...

Visited June 2014
London
“Attentive service and attention to detail.”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My wife and I chose Cinnamon after reading favourable reviews and the only criticisms I could possibly hint at concern the town drunks who congregate outside the off-licence next door and the elaborately cut, but superfluous, tomato which crowned my jalfrezi. In conclusion, textbook curry and charming service.

• Visited June 2014