“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Tried the raj doot last night and we were the only two people in there during a storm. The food was amazing and I went for the waiters recommendation of a hot dish. The xacutti chicken was great and hot and I've never tried it anywhere else ever and when back in the area will definitely be having it again. Well done raj doot.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Best indian I have ever been to will defiantly be going back. Good price aswell. Would recommend this to anybody visiting or local.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

There are a lot of excellent options for Indian food in Littlehampton. Tandoori Nights and the (more expensive) Monsoon in Rustington. Cinnammon in Littlehampton, and now I tried Rad Doot I may just have a new favourite.

We ordered delivery which arrived in less than an hour on a Saturday night. All the dishes were delicious, distinct and tasty.

Many Indian restaurants will have pot of onion gravy bubbling away in the back, which they use as the base for everything. This is why in many 'Indian' meals many of the dishes look and taste very similar, but here each and every thing we ordered was prepared to order.

I'm looking forward to going in and trying the restaurant.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Had a takeout meal for six over christmas was lovely different choices to the usual fare.enjoyed by all.should you eat in there are lovely romantic tables very private.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Whenever we going we are always greeted with smiles and kindness, also not to mention the food is gorgeous I would highly recommend the vindaloo - perfection! Defiantly the place to be on a cold night!! :)