“One of the best b&b in the UK”
Review of Leeside B&B

Leeside B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Littlehampton
Leeside B&B
Ranked #8 of 15 Littlehampton B&B and Inns
“One of the best b&b in the UK”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

The room has very clean and tidy it also had everything you needed for a short stay, the host were some of the nicest people you could meet I felt as I was at home and as for the breakfast what can I say it's a must . I will be back again

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Malcolm O

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Yateley, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed for one night en-route to Southsea. We were attracted by previous reviews and parking.

On arrival, we were greeted by the hosts, Dave and Val, who showed us to our lovely room, offered tea in the Guest Lounge and advised dining recommendations etc., in Littlehampton.

Our well equipped ground floor room had a comfortable bed, all usual facilities, even a torch and more. An en-suite bathroom, shower, w.c., with nice touches, such as a new, sealed toothbrush, should one forget to pack!!

Breakfast, taken in the conservatory, is not for the feint-hearted, enormous and cooked to perfection by Dave, whilst Val attends table. Leeside is 10 minutes walk from the centre, accessed by a footbridge, across the river, a very pleasant stroll!

Leeside fulfilled our expectations, we enjoyed our short stay, would recommend and hope to return!

The weather was poor, if only Dave and Val could control that .......!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bparkercars
Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I can honestly say that this B&B is one of the best we have stayed in. Dave and Val are very welcoming. The place was spotless, very comfortable and the breakfast was amazing and fresh. Home from home. Next time we are in the area we will definately be staying here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Sarah J W
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I can highly recommend Leeside B&B. Val & Dave are very welcoming. Their rooms are of a very high standard. Comfortable beds. Good ensuite. Everywhere spotless. Super breakfasts. Wished I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Janice-Terry
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We are visiting Littlehampton for many years and we always stay with Val and Dave. Simply because the place is all we need. It is spotless, comfortable, there is a tea making facilities, biscuits, hairdryer, spare toothbrush etc. Breakfast is made to your liking, owners are very friendly and it’s close to the beach. It’s just Perfect! 100% recommended.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jo J
england
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I needed a last-minute room so booked this B & B without much research. I was lucky! The owners are genuinely friendly and very welcoming. My very comfortable bed had a teddy bear on it and I appreciated the bath in my bathroom (as well as shower) plus thoughtful touches such as a toothbrush, in case I'd forgotten mine! Breakast in the conservatory, overlooking the fields, was delicious - filter coffee, lovely home made fruit salad and perfect porridge. Other guests had a cooked breakfast and could choose exactly what items they wanted - nothing seemed too much trouble. Don't be put off by the "factory-type" buildings across the road - there was no noise while I was there (my room faced the front) and I didn't hear any noise from other rooms either. A good old fashioned B & B run just as it should be, by a lovely couple.

Room Tip: My room was downstairs facing the road but I wasn't disturbed by any noise - just the occasional...