“Mums Party”
Review of The Fish Factory

The Fish Factory
Cuisines: European, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2013

There were 12 of us to eat and celebrate our mums 84th Birthday at The Fish Factory and we all left glad that the evening was a great success due to the good service and lovely food that was provided. When the bill arrived it was exceptional value at less than £14 a head and that included drinks.
Try the fishfingers if you dare, they are fantastic. We did have vouchers to get our puddings free thanks to Berry house which made it all the better.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We love Worthing have eaten there many times now and will continue to do so when visiting family in the area, so thought we would try Littlehampton while were in that neck of the wood, very disappointed to say the service and quality of food was miles away from that at Worthing, very slow service and the food was really not up to the quality we have come to accept as the Norm of Worthing.
So for us Worthing every time the staff are great so welcoming food fantastic sorry a big thumbs down for littlehampton, wont be re visiting.
Very Poor. Oh Dear Fish Factory Littlehampton.

2  Thank andrewmaria
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic food with staff willing to accommodate my dietary requirements. Very happy and have returned since.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Food was of a good standard and the waitress quite attentive. A good solid restaurant serving more than just fish that is open Sunday evenings

Reviewed November 3, 2013

After a very poor experience in the Worthing establishment I was somewhat apprehensive when my family reserved a table at the new Littlehampton venue. How surprised I was, the two establishments are as different as chalk and cheese. Worthing, a low level "chippy" with poor service, not great food and very bad ambience. Littlehampton, up market menu, quality service, great ambience and still incredible value for money. 4 of us dined on a Saturday evening, table reserved for 7pm and although not that busy when we arrived it was full within the next 30 minutes. The menu is so extensive it will take the discerning diner time to make a choice, perhaps focusing on the 6,6,6 menu approach would be very helpful for the customer as well as the kitchen.(6 starters, 6 mains and 6 desserts)
I chose the whitebait starter which was very generously portioned however not as I like it. The bread crumb is an excessive coating and as such a delicate fish needs no more than a simple paprika/flour dusting and quickly fried. My brother chose the Flamed Tiger Shrimps. They were not shrimps, they were mini lobsters! He said the flavours were great and enhanced with the sweet chilli sauce. My Niece, a young person with a very delicate palate chose the amazing Salmon Tricolare and could not fault it in any way, highly recommended. Our main courses were as good as you get however the small problem I experienced was quickly and efficiently dealt with by an attentive and considerate member of staff (I think the young lady may have been the manager?) My Mussels were served warm and as a result the sauce became thick and unpalatable, the dish was immediately replaced and all was great from that point in. The staff were very understanding, helpful and apologetic for the experience however the venue was "buzzing" and very busy so another good reason maybe to reduce the menu selection. Great "plaice" great service, great food, good price, go there however avoid The Fish Factory in Worthing unless you have lost the will to live.