“Fantastic Treatment”
Review of The Spa In Lancing

The Spa In Lancing
Ranked #4 of 7 things to do in Lancing
More attraction details
Owner description: At The Spa, we aim to bring you Affordable Luxury, so whether its a Fish Pedicure, a Soothing Massage or Wash Cut and Blow Dry we have a price to fit every budget. Whether you would like to treat yourself, come along with a friend and relax together or to arrange a private function for a birthday or hen party we can pamper you from head to toe. We not only provide an affordable service but one with genuine smiles and care. Relax in the spa surroundings in the knowledge you will always be well looked after by all the staff!
Reviewed June 9, 2012

After visiting The Spa today i had to write a review! I've never been to such a clean, caring and realxing spa and it's one of the best pedicure's i've ever had too. From the moment myself, my mum and sister walked through the door and were warmly greeted by Anna, the business owner we were put at ease. Overall we were at the spa for just over 3 hours as Anna dealt with us all (2 luxuxry manicures and luxury pedicure) in the absence of her other beautician. She took time and did a most through treatment making sure we were happy the whole time. I also don't think i've ever been to such a clean spa, the garra rufa fish they use in the tanks were content and the whole place was spotless throughout! And the prices - the luxury mansi were £20 each and the pedi was £25, all of which lasted 75 mins (in comparison Nails Inc 'Heavenly Hands' manicure lasts 30 mins and will leave you £38 out of pocket!).
I can't wait to return here and will definatly be trying their hair services and eyelash extensions next! Thankyou to all the staff for such an enjoyable morning :)

1  Thank MissRubyJewels
Anna M, Owner at The Spa In Lancing, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Thank you so much for your comments :-) It was so great to have all 3 of you lovely ladies with me on Saturday morning, especially as you mentioned, in the absence of our regular beautician! It was great to get to know you all and am so pleased you enjoyed yourselves, the treatments and the surroundings :-)
Look forward to seeing you all again very soon!!
Anna

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I come from Finland and the average price of a pedicure is 60 Euros for 45 minutes. As an exchange student its really important that I spend my parents money wisely. I have been here a few times but the last time I had a 1 hour fish spa and manicure and bought two creams and still had some change left over.

I enjoy the fish spa the most because it is so relaxing especially after 1 hour my feet soft like a baby.

I am going to have a massage before I go back to Finland. I really like this place :)

Reviewed May 20, 2012

We visited the Lancing Spa on Friday for a birthday treat for my eleven year old daughter and four of her friends. They had a birthday package which included the fish spa, pedicure and facial. Excellent value, the girls all loved it and my daughter gave it 10 out of 10. The Spa has a friendly and relaxed feel, but is efficient, clean and well run. We would highly recommend a visit.

Anna M, Owner at The Spa In Lancing, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Thank you for the great comments! We are all really glad you enjoyed yourselves as we enjoyed having you! All the young ladies were fabulous :) we hope to see you again soon!
Anna

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Although i had a lovely massage by a girl who hadn't been doing it long at all, i had an eyebrow wax which left me with a burn under my eyebrow. i phone straight away to ask what to do and they advised me it was sensitive skin even though i had never suffered with sensitive skin before. I sent a photo to my regular beautician and was told it was definitely a burn. I asked for a refund and was declined. Sought advise from the CAB as felt very let down and was told to visit doctors to take it further however i felt all for the sake of £5 it was not worth it however at the same point i felt for the sake of them losing £5 for good customer service they could have refunded the money and left me feeling like a satisfied customer.
very disappointed.

4  Thank s b
Anna M, Owner at The Spa In Lancing, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2012

Dear Ellen,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback regarding your treatments at The Spa in Lancing.

I would first like to apologise for any disappointment or discomfort caused as a result of this treatment.

All new clients are asked to read and sign our refund policy. This was also explained in the written conversation after your treatment. We require that you visit the spa in person within 72 hours of your treatment. This is necessary to assess the nature of the injury and to determine what remedial action can be taken or refunds offered. You unfortunately did not return to the spa in person and therefore no action could be taken on our part to rectify the situation. Refunds cannot be processed over the phone.

After waxing the majority of clients experience redness or swelling depending on skin type which usually subsides completely within 24 hours.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your massage treatment and your positive feedback was passed on to Karina your therapist.

It is disappointing that we were unable to bring this matter to a satisfactory conclusion either party. It is important to understand that refund policies exists to protect both clients and business.

We continue to deliver quality products and services to our clients and value all feedback we receive in order that improve and maintain standards.

On a personal note, our clients are our number one priority and are extremely important to us and having experienced therapists is also paramount. Your beautician was experienced and has been with us the 8 months we have been trading, her speciality is facial and eyebrow waxing, with numbers between 20-30 per week, the majority being returning clients, and has had no previous complaints nor received any since your treatment. This was why were were keen to see you in person and resolve the situation as we were so disappointed at your unhappiness. We would still be happy to meet with you and you are always welcome here.

Kind Regards,

Anna Masouras

Reviewed May 17, 2012

I have been to lancing spa many times with my two daughters aged 10 and 12 years old
We all love it,the staff are sobfriendly and make you atvease straight away, I've have quite a few treatments, spray tan, pedicures,manicures,fish spa, gellux,massages and even had hair cuts and colouring and every time we have visited we have felt truly pampered :0))))
My youngest daughter also has her 10th birthday party at the spa with about 8 friends they had fish spa's, facials and painted toes ( one was even a boy aged 11 and he loved it too)
The owner decorated the spa and we just turned up and was able to take food and a birthday cake and had the most wonderful time the girls felt very grown up!!!!!
I would recommend the spa in lancing to anyone and EVERYONE so why don't you go for a visit and try for yourself......and spread the word.....I just have and enjoy ur pampering in lancing village :0)))))))))

Hi Zoe!

What fabulous comments! We love having the 3 of you with us at the spa :-) Jenna's birthday party was our first kids party and I think we enjoyed it just as much as the girls!! I think we love having you at the spa just as much as you like coming! These ladies make us cakes every time they come in!:-) fabulous!
See you soon ladies!
Anna and all the girls x