“Fabulous fifty party”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
“Fabulous fifty party”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous party at a fabulous venue with fabulous food, wine and service. Everything was perfect. Even the whether.
Will return and recommend!

1 Thank Susan C

Perth, Australia
“Delightful dining in a lovely country setting”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a real gem in the Sussex countryside. A meal at Jeremy's is a delightful experience.The food is Michelin quality with matching service and a superb wine list - and the setting in Borde Hill Botanical Gardens is simply lovely.

3 Thank Kevin R
London
“Very good food and great service”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Spent a few very happy hours here at a friends wedding. The wedding breakfast was 7 courses and every on e a gem. Considering they were catering for about 50 people, the attention to detail was amazing. I will return.

2 Thank RoaringBear
London, United Kingdom
“Very good catering for a large number”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Invited as a guest for a birthday gathering of around 50 people. Lovely grounds and the room was very charming although a bit of a squeeze. The weather was glorious so the patio area was made good use of. There was no choice on the menu front however the food was very good if a little 'out of season' in my opinion. The starter was very tasty (cheese mouse) and on the face of it if I did have a choice I most probably would not have chosen it however it was very good and extremely light. Main was basically a roast of rib eye beef with all the trimmings which was tasty as well however given it was 23 degrees C outside it was too heavy for me. Similarly for the desert which was sticky toffee pudding with caramel ice cream - absolutely delicious - but I would expect to find such a dish more on a winter menu? I appreciate the menu was chosen by the hosts and may have been subject to a budget but a lighter option would have been better given the time of year. Service was very good and friendly throughout. A very good venue for a sit down lunch/dinner party and I have heard very good things about the restaurant from the locals. I would like to return to sample the occasion on a small scale.

1 Thank Peter T
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Dear All at Jeramys,

Unexpectedly we have talked all the way through our meal today and all the way home about the quality and standrad you have achieved here! We were both completely bowled over by it from start to finish 'what a treat'!

Firstly I had to call and say we would be late for our booking to which you were very accomodating..!

To then be greated with a no rush aproach and asked if we would like to have a drink at the bar first or go straight to our table was most welcome as we had had an extremly hectic start to the day and totally helped us to unwind and relax.. from that moment on we were comletly taken care of and able to enjoy every moment of an extremly pleasurable dining expierience.. to most definatly to be repeated on a regular basis!

Living locally myself and not having a huge choice of great places to eat that are 'inovative and differant' Jeramys has really hit the spot! Amazing food, fantastic service and relaxed chic suroundings..! Absoulutly 10/10 and now top of my list for the south of England!

This really is a hidden gem and one I am loathed to share as I need to be able to book but definatly should be first on the map!!

Selma