“Fantastic”

Jeremy's at Borde Hill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We ate at Jeremys again last night and it was fantastic,even the Ritz could not beat the friendly professional service,the wonderful flavours we experienced and a great ambience.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We are regular visitors to Jeremy's and rate it the best in the area. Food is beautifully presented and consistently tasty and the ambience is very good particularly if you are able to take advantage of the south facing terrace. Staff are attentive and pleasant and the whole experience is a great pleasure. Not cheap but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

A year ago we said we would not return as the food had deteriorated to a very low level. Friends told us there was a revival and so we tried again. Excellent food and still good value. The new chef has made a real difference. There are also several wines you can order by the small carafe whic is good at lunchtime

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We visited Jeremy's yesterday evening for my Husbands birthday there was six of us. They were so welcoming the food was excellent and brilliant value for money. They made us feel really special and we all felt that all the staff were interested in serving the customer and making sure we had an amazing time ! It is now my favourite restaurant and we are coming back very soon ! Thank you for a lovely evening and the best service we have received EVER !

Reviewed March 2, 2013

As a local to 'Haywards Heath', I had heard of, but never tried 'Jeremys'. Its small, sophisticated restaurant, with well mannered knowledgable staff. We had the special lunch menu which was really good value for money at approx £16 for two courses of exquisite fayre.

I went with a friend, our coats were taken (bonus!). The tables had crisp white table cloths & napkins, shiny wine glasses & cutlery; it screamed clean. The Maitre D' obviously took pride of his tables, which I believe carries through to the kitchen.

I had parsley & nutmeg soup, which was just beautiful, followed by mackeral fillet main, which was just as good. If I could say just one thing, there was only 1/2 mackeral fillet on the plate, while it looked stunning felt the portion warranted at least 2 fillets, even by 'posh' restaurant standards. My friend opted for the alternative & she was just as excited by the wonderful flavours.

Service was exceptional, well done! food was a sensation, (I've tried to master that soup myself, just can't quite get it), and to conclude wish I'd gone there years ago and stopped travelling so far to get best food in Sussex.

Not a place for children (even though I have 3, so not a child hater), they'd be bored & it was rather nice to be a grown up, in adult surroundings for a change.

If the portions had been slightly bigger I'd have given full marks.

1  Thank Sarah D D