“Birthday meal”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Had a lovely birthday meal with friends at La Campana. Was slightly worried about the service after previous reviews but they seemed to have taken note of this and service was friendly & fast.
Food was amazing & real value for money.
Will definately return.

2  Thank N00

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Sitting here now after just eaten the most amazing meal, the service is 100% perfect and it brings back memories of my Spanish holidays. A real must visit.

3  Thank charmedrose17
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We really enjoyed our tapas dishes, very nicely cooked and the waiters were attentive. However on paying the bill there was some confusion with the till roll and the waiter put the charge through twice, not realising there was no paper in the machine. I was advised to call the next day to speak to the Manager and they would check the takings and instantly know if the double charge was correct, if so would refund my card immediately. I called the Manager the day after but he didn't call me back. Called again and someone called back to advise they would need to see a bank statement from me showing the double charge as they couldn't check their end (although I only there 2 days ago). I explained I didn't live in the area and could I email across my statement, to which I was given one of the waiters personal email addresses as the restaurant one hadn't been set up yet!! Unbelievable as who in their right mind would email the bank details across to a waiter's personal email. Am very dubious now if I will ever get my refund. Don't mean to disuade diners from eating there but make sure you only pay once!!

3  Thank GillNLondon
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Nice tapas, cannot complain about the food, good quality and well enjoyed. Will no doubt visit again. Price point is good and service was excellent.

5  Thank Alex M
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We took our family here on Sunday 4th May at 6pm. The service was wonderful, they were very attentive, but we were asked if everything was ok just a little too often; but the waiters were so friendly and helpful and very happy. The choice of food on the menu is brilliant and the specials are also fabulous. The food was prepared in good time and the portions are generous, two dishes each is enough as you get bread, oil and balsamic and aioli to start. The prices are excellent too, with alcohol and service charge it came to £27 per person. We ordered 3 dishes each which was a little too much. We will be coming back many times. Thanks for another lovely meal.

4  Thank Cr4ftym00