“Great family evening ”
Review of Everest Spice - CLOSED

Everest Spice
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Everest Spice is an authentic with Morden touch a Nepalese & Indian Restaurant. Our goal is simply to 'delight' you with our Food quality & friendly yet professional service. In order to make our dishes special, we source all the ingredients very carefully; use no colour & use fresh herbs & special spices in order to bring excellent taste to your meal.
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

We family of 4 visited this restaurant last Thursday , I must say this restaurant is best one in town , every single dishes were different to each other , my little boy had chicken korma which you can get in any indian restaurant but this was something different, rest of us tried Nepalese special and they were so tasty. Please try their peshwari naan bread it's not just different it's the best. Service was superb and price was very reasonable . Thank you ( I think he is owner ) for comp pudding which was icing on the cake . No doubt we will be back soon .. Highly recommend ...

Reviewed April 26, 2014

My husband and I were very excited to hear that Everest Spice had opened in Haywards Heath. We went for dinner there last night. The service was excellent.Our waiter was friendly and very helpful.We ordered two starters to share, one tandoori chicken and one lamb. The starters were simply incredible packed full of flavour and beautifully presented with an abundance of fresh spices and just enough heat. We looked forward to our mains, again chicken curry and lamb curry. What a let down!!! Both currys were gloopy and both tasted similar.We had visions of somebody in the kitchen with a bucket of sauce and a ladle. The mains were WORLDS apart from the starters almost as if a top class chef and a beginner were working side by side in the kitchen! I have to be honest Nizams have nothing to worry about.Our mains were hardly passable.We cook a lot of currys in our household always using fresh spices. Ten out of ten for starters....One out of ten for the mains.

Rosan S, General Manager at Everest Spice, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Ms Libby,

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor! we take our customers review very seriously in order to ensure that advises to improve food quality & services are taken on board by the management. We have proud tradition of providing top quality food & service built over last 7 years at other branch & are committed to providing same quality of food & services at our Haywards Heath branch.

With regards to your visit, we would be grateful if you could give us further information about your visit, specifically day of your visit & food items you & your husband ordered that evening as we have been unable to find any order where 'specifically Chicken & Lamb curry' were ordered either Friday or Saturday evenings! We do have a service log where we record our customers feedback which is normally provided by serving waiter/waitress & Manager, based on their conversation with the customers however we have no record of any complain with regards to 'food taste' on either of those evenings!

I am hopeful that you will provide me with requested details to my e-mail at rosansapkota@hotmail.com, so I will be able to come back to you within 48 hours with full findings.

Thank You!

Rosan Sapkota
Everest Spice Restaurants

Reviewed April 25, 2014

This was our 2nd visit to Everest Spice, and it was even better than the 1st ! (although that is becuase the 1st was opening weekend). The food is incredible, I urge everyone to try something a little different and go for a Nepalese dish instead of the normal Indian ones (although they are excellent as well). The service is impeccable, the waiters and waitresses could not be more happy to do anything for us. and offering advice on what dishes best suited our tastes. Also, give the Nepalese beer a try, definitley a rival to the traditional cobra.
There are quite a few Indian resteraunts in Haywards Heath, but Everest Spice is far better than anything else i've tried there. You;d be a fool to go anywhere else !

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I had the pleasure to visit Everest Spice last night 24th April and had the most lovely Ghurkali chicken curry.. the menu said it had three chilli's (hot`) which i didn't mind but it was tempered with a nice balance of spice and flavour. Their menu is very comprehensive so i"m going to look forward to trying most of the items in time. Staff are very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I went with few of my friends at this newly opened restaurant on a recommendation from my friend.We all had a great time, loved the nepalese beer.Very different from the traditional curry that I am normally used to having.Food had more flavour to it and was excellent.The owner came to the table and helped us choose some of the traditional dishes.Please make sure you try the momo.Very friendly team and great service.Will be visiting again and again and again.Very highly recommended.