“Excellent Thai”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: We're very pleased to announce that a brand new Thai restuarant in Haywards Heath will be joining the popular Lemongrass restaurant chain. From February 2014, we will be serving authentic Thai cuisine that will make your mouth water!
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I went here recently for an evening meal, the food was great, fantastic quality with great service. I would sya the portion sizes could be bigger, but i think if you go with a group its easier to get the right amount as you can order multiple dishes to suit you all. Good restaurant nice inside - worth a visit.

Lemongrass W, Manager at Lemongrass, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2014

Management of Lemongrass Haywards Heath

There are newer reviews for Lemongrass

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Glad to see this place with a fresh facelift. The food is always very fast to come out, and the service while a little slow at times is very friendly and polite. The taste of the food is first class. Compliments as always to the chef

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Read a few trip advisor reviews before we went. We chose to believe the positive reviews over the negative. I'm glad we did, despite getting the worst table for two in the restaurant (we hadn't booked) the food proved to be excellent, probably one of the best Thai meals we've ever had, the service was great, attentive without being intrusive and the ambience was good, with an authentic Thai feel. Not the most romantic setting for couples if you're looking for a candlelight dinner but still more than suitable! Value was good considering the quality of the food. Food portions were good, although we may have ordered too much! We will definitely be going back!

- Jake & Sarah

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

LOVE this place. The food is awesome and if you just ask for something off the menu that they would recommend.... Bingo. Amazing meal!!!!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our daughter my wife and I went on a Saturday evening to celebrate an early Mothers day surprise. The restaurant was heaving, and no wonder, as the food was the best Thai meal we had had ever. Having visited Thailand a few years ago, it has been a favorite ever since. The Service was just right, the atmosphere great, and the prices very good. My only criticism is that being the driver, I would have liked a "non alcoholic beer", but was told they didn't have one. As they sold "Becks" beers, I think this could have been achieved with the brand's "Becks Blue". Even this didn't spoil a very pleasant evening. Booking a must!