“Nice pasta”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Nice pasta”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Better than the fake Italians in haywards heath. Service is a bit slow, but food comes out hot and tasty. Good for a quick bite

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank DCamilla

mish80
“Best place for a great meal”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I love Paolino, I have been there countless times and the staff are always very accommodating of me and my baby's buggy! The food is always spot on. Defo try it!

Visited January 2014
“Fantastic restaurant with gorgeously authentic Italian food”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

The menu has great variety so there is a dish for everyone and the good is cooked really well. Authentic Italian food and delicious have been a few times and have always been pleased with my food. The service is also great, the waiters and owner are very friendly and attentive and it's got a nice atmosphere.

The desert is fantastic, for me it's the real star quality of the restaurant! Haven't found a better Italian outside of London and my favourite restaurant in Sussex- nothing to this quality for miles so strongly recommend.

• Visited February 2014
haywards heath
“Dad's 80th Birthday lunch”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

first time to this lovely restaurant. We wanted to try something different to celebrate my fathers 80th Birthday.
The service was prompt, friendly and efficient.
Our family group of 5 found the menu to be tantalizing.
The food was mouth watering.
Looking forward to going again.

• Visited January 2014
Sussex,
“Christmas Eve delight”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

As hectic as ever, my wife and I had not booked a table for Christmas Eve but we were warmly welcomed and a table was found. the atmospher was lovely, with the other diners and also seeing what was happening in the kitchen. The service was great, swiftly offered a drink with our meals arriving shortely after. I had the Pasta with muscles, squid etc, which was great and as i explained to the owner as good as i had in italy, very fresh tasting authentic cuisine.

It has taken us a while to visit even though we live just a short walk away but we will be returning, and we hope that the owners and their children enjoyed their christmas trip to Disney.

• Visited December 2013