“Superb”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
London
“Superb”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Just the most exquisite eating experience locally that I've had since I went to Jeremy's last year. The best and locally sourced Monkfish for lunch today and tiramasu that didn't make you feel you'd over-eaten. Service is really good considering how busy it was and also noted how clean everything is too. Fab!

• Visited March 2013

York, United Kingdom
“Great little Italian”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Came here tonight with a friend of mine who also hasn't visited before.
The staff were superb. Really welcoming and so helpful, even with my food allergies.
The food was delicious, the Prosecco was lovely and we had a lovely time.
Thank you to all, hope to see you next time I'm down south....

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Excellent value”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Having had a poor experience in February at a so called "fine dining" restaurant not too distant from this one we were eager to try Paolinos . We went yesterday , a very busy Friday lunch time , with two friends . We had reserved a table but it appeared to be rather crowded and cramped and so, without us even asking, we were offered the large table in the window . This was off to a good start, an owner who clearly cares for the comfort if his customers! The atmosphere and service was faultless. The menu is not high cuisine but then nor are the prices. If you pay £4.25 for a starter or dessert you don't expect an intricate display of fancy food! The food is good Italian cooking , satisfying , enjoyable and excellent value. It is not always amazing food that makes for a pleasurable dining experience. Too often in so called up market bistros they seem to think they are doing you a favour by accepting your custom. No such pretentions at Paolinos. The aim here seems to be for you to enjoy your food and the whole experience. Hands were shaken on leaving, thanks for our custom and hopes that we will return. We will certainly return many times!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank hermione42
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and atmosphere”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Have been here several times and at different times of the day and each visit has been really good. The food is varied and has some dishes that I've not seen elsewhere. Good value and atmosphere, the proprietor takes care to speak to all customers and seems to be enjoying himself!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Angel_Jelly
Balcombe, United Kingdom
“Molto Buono !!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

- after having spent a few years working in Italy I have been disappointed with the quality of food served by the majority of Italian restaurants in the UK - BUT PAOLINO's IN LINDFIELD is the exception. I'm a bit of a foodie so sometimes difficult to please but my wife and I both had a very pleasant evening at Paolino's and therefore happy to recommend it. I wanted to kick off with one of my favourites (risotto) but it was listed as a main course only on the menu but they said "No Problemo" & freshly cooked a half portion for me (at half price !!) and it was delicious !!

• Visited February 2013