“Traditional fayre at a lovely pub/restaurant”
Review of The Lamb Inn

The Lamb Inn
Ranked #16 of 169 Restaurants in Bognor Regis
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 25, 2012

When back in the UK we love to have an evening meal at "The Lamb Inn" where you can enjoy your favourite local pint AND a good meal. We usually choose to eat in the restaurant area and I invariably go for the roast leg of lamb which never fails to satisfy. We've always found the service to be friendly, efficient and professional. Certainly a place to recommend for those looking for more of a pub style, good quality eatery - we'll be back next time we're in the country :-)

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I've been a regular customer of The Lamb Inn for more than 10 years now. Together with my Aunties and Uncles, my Sister and Cousins, we've all enjoyed many wonderful evenings and fabulous meals at The Lamb. I thoroughly recommend this restaurant for its atmosphere and quality of food. A great place for a quiet evening meal in a traditional English Inn .
If you choose to sit in the bar, like anywhere else, you'll enjoy dining along side people drinking and chatting, but if you choose to dine in the Restaurant you'll enjoy more quiet and comfortable surroundings.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Typical pub and pub grub. Just off a busy road, so no outside ambience. Inside, pubs usually have character with nooks and crannies, low ceilings, stonework, fireplaces, interesting bars and stories. We had fish and chips, a salmon jacket potato (large baked potato with salmon & cheese), and a prawn & bacon melt crustie (like a toasted french roll) - all were very nice. Being a pub, you order at the bar, get your drinks, and the food is brought to you. I prefer pubs that have a nice garden area or outdoor seating. Parking is a bit cramped.

1  Thank MapMinder
Reviewed November 5, 2012

When we arrived we found ourselves in the middle of a row between the owner (or manager), chef, waiter and some customers. No one acknowledged or welcomed us - although we had booked, and we didnt really know what to do with ourselves until we got someones attention. The waiter then told us it was his first day back from holiday and he had no idea what was going on. The service was casual, unprofessional and rather off-hand. There was zero ambience and my starter of soup was stone cold - when I complained it was replaced with hot soup, but with no apology. To be fair my main cause of scallops was lovely. But for the prices you are paying here the service, staff and general ambience needs A LOT to be desired. Throughout the meal the owner 'stalked' the restaurant with a less than welcoming look on his face - not sure what he was looking for - disobedient staff or customers. As for the strange pictures of fruit on the walls.... Very very odd place.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My daughter booked for Sunday lunch for my 60th birthday. There were 7 adults and 4 children in the party. The atmosphere was great when we entered and we knew she had made a good choice, as soon as we walked in. The staff were great and we were served quickly and efficiently. We all had the roasts which were exceptional. The London Pride was really well kept and was a great pint of bitter. All round a great pub and we will definitely return.