“A good Indian” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“A good Indian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I took my daughter and Son-in-law (who are Indian food fanatics) to this restaurant
what a pleasant surprise. Service Excellent- Food Excellent- Atmosphere Calm and restful .
All at a very reasonable price. WELL WORTH A VISIT

• Visited April 2014

“GONE DOWN HILL”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Im sorry to say I dont use this establishment anymore haveing been let down on three occasions when it first started trading As Spice Paradise it was good but about a year ago the service went down. We used to have takeaways and sit downs but with continued waiting times and wrong orders we decided not to use them again I tried to explain my reasons to the boss but he was uninterested and tried to blame the chef's. when I told him I would not be using them again he just shrugged and said not bothered or words to that effect. Anyway we have not been back since and never will. What really finished it off for me was being told a takeaway would be 40 mins and upon going to pick up our meal and paying for it expecting it to be ready very soon I had to wait a further 40 mins for it to arrive and to add insult to injury there were people coming in and ordering takeaways and leaving in a much shorter time than the time I had to wait.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Chichester, England, United Kingdom
“A Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

I live a stone's throw from Spice Paradise and consistently visit every couple of months to get my fix of Indian Cuisine.

I imagine the location of the restaurant means that only the locals eat here - if I lived a mile down the road, I'd have no idea it was there, as it's tucked away at the far end of Pagham with no passing trade.

The food is always perfect, from the freshly baked naan breads to the flavoursome sauces, we always have an excellent meal. I'm a big fan of Indian food, and having eaten at establishments all over the UK, I feel lucky to have this place on my doorstep.

• Visited December 2013
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Visit on a regular basis- which I suppose says it all! - good value for money and good size portions - we normally have a starter and share a main course as we could never eat both- service is laid back and always get a good welcome and door held open as we leave - will no doubt visit again soon

england
“Wait for food nearly hour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Only place open on Friday night was starving so ate all but really could have cooked better myself very waterey sauce

• 2 of 5 bubbles