“A Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I live a stone's throw from Spice Paradise and consistently visit every couple of months to get my fix of Indian Cuisine.

I imagine the location of the restaurant means that only the locals eat here - if I lived a mile down the road, I'd have no idea it was there, as it's tucked away at the far end of Pagham with no passing trade.

The food is always perfect, from the freshly baked naan breads to the flavoursome sauces, we always have an excellent meal. I'm a big fan of Indian food, and having eaten at establishments all over the UK, I feel lucky to have this place on my doorstep.

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Visit on a regular basis- which I suppose says it all! - good value for money and good size portions - we normally have a starter and share a main course as we could never eat both- service is laid back and always get a good welcome and door held open as we leave - will no doubt visit again soon

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Only place open on Friday night was starving so ate all but really could have cooked better myself very waterey sauce

1  Thank mollyfellows
Reviewed January 23, 2012

We visited The Spice Paradise Pagham for a quiet meal on a recent visit, and found the food up to their normal standards, particularly enjoyed the Brinjal Bhaji and Mushroom Bhaji which sometimes can be fairly boring but not here. Their Chicken Shashlick arrived sizzling and the meat was very succulent,very good.
The service was attentive but not overly so we could enjoy our conversation without constant interuption. I sometimes ask for extra sliced green chillies to add extra heat because they worry about making the dishes too hot, but I like hot dishes, but don't want to make the dishes too hot for my wife as we usually try each others meals.
We have visited many times and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

This is now called Spice Paradise and I consider it to be the most outstanding Indian Restaurant in our area, both to sit down and takeaway, the service is excellent and the staff are friendly.

2  Thank Davedlb26