“Spacious Family Room, Comfy Beds and Polite Staff”

Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bognor Regis
Derby, United Kingdom
“Spacious Family Room, Comfy Beds and Polite Staff”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Found this Premier inn to be one of the best I have ever stayed at. We had a family room and it was spacious and comfortable, with proper beds for our two children. I've stayed at different Premiers before with the kids and the children's beds are nothing more than two mattresses on the floor. This was a lovely room with enough space for all of us. Spotless as usual. There was also a large flat screen tv mounted on the wall - so the husband was happy too! I always find the staff very polite, and they were here as well, nothing is too much trouble for them. Breakfast was great, very fresh and plentiful and with free children's breakfast its great value for us. Another great stay at Premier Inn at an affordable price.

Room Tip: We had family ground floor and it was great!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so pleased you enjoyed our spacious, comfortable rooms and the large flat screen tv was a hit with your husband. My team and myself strive to make our guests feel at home and welcome during their stay. I will share your comments with my team and hope to welcome you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I haven't stayed in a Premier Inn for years but circumstances forced it upon me. This visit has changed my hotel habits without a doubt! If all Premier Inns are like this then it will be my hotel of choice from now on. The bed is sooooo very comfortable, the bathroom exquisite, with real, cast iron bath. Being a season traveller it made me smile to acknowledge that if Premier Inn provided biscuits on the hospitality tray and put bathrobes in the bathroom - there would be no difference between them and The Copthorne hotels ( except of course a hundred pounds or so....). Excellent, absolutely excellent value.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Thank you for your lovely comments regarding our newly refurbished hotel. I am so pleased you found our beds so comfortable. I will pass on your comments to my team who will be happy to hear such positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back next time your in the country.
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Very good service, lovely and clean. Seemed to be recently refurbished. Only glitch we had was the advance booking of our evening meal via Premier Inn. We had been contacted earlier in the week to offer a reservation for dinner, which we did but when we arrived in the restaurant for dinner, there was no table for us as they had no note of the reservation. Next time we will book direct with Chef & Brewer. Both parties blamed eachother for the mix up, food was excellent though.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your lovely comments on our newly refurbished hotel. I was sorry to hear you had a problem with your restaurant booking and hope this didn't spoil your stay .I'm so pleased you found the food to be excellent when you did sit down and eat .I will review our procedures and speak with the manager in the Robinhood to avoid future disappointment with table reservations. We hope you will come and stay again soon.
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and cannot fault the place. Staff were friendly, rooms were immaculate and very modern, with large flatscreen t.v., kettle, hairdryer and very good shower.
The restaurant next door where you have you breakfast was also brilliant. Had breakfast both mornings and was excellent, really good continental selection and the cooked option was amazing! Had dinner in the restaurant one of the evenings aswell and again this was really nice not your average pub grub.
Only a 2 minute drive to a McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King and large Tescos and Sainsburys. Another couple of minutes and your at Bognor sea front.
Highly recommend this hotel ignore any of the reviews saying dated rooms as they have all recently been refurbished to a very high standard, excellent value for money.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Ryan B
Thank you for your review and passing on your recommendation. I am so pleased my team made you feel welcome and you enjoyed your stay in our newly refurbished rooms. Its great that you found it was such good value for money too. I will pass your comments on to all of my team together with the staff in the Roibinhood. .
Rugby, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We stayed over on our way to Butlins for Easter.
Didn't arrive until 9pm, but received a very warm welcome from the chap at reception who already knew our name.
We were shown to our family room which was a good size, spotlessly clean and very well equipped.
Had a great nights sleep and breakfast was fantastic.
An easy and pleasant experience on checking out as well.
These guys have got it right. Highly recommended at a reasonable price.

Stayed April 2014
Thank you for your lovely feedback. I am glad you had an enjoyable and pleasant stay and Norman mad you feel so welcome. i will pass your comments onto him and the rest of my team.I would like to thank you for your recommendation and hope to welcome you back in the near future.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 16, 2014

First time at a Premier Inn. Was very friendly and the room was large, and very comfortable. Breakfast excellent and the whole place was immaculately clean. Would not hesitate to recommend, will certainly stay again. Very friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and will pass on your comments to the rest of my team. We hope to see you back here soon.
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

From the outside it doesn't look great as it isn't one of their more modern hotel. It looks like one they've took over but don't let that put you off. Their was no automatic check in as there was a couple on people on the desk. I much prefer the human touch. When I got in my room I was really taken a back. Of all the the premier inns I've stopped in this was the most modern interior I've ever seen. All the fixtures and fittings just made it it look a lot more up market then usual. I cool little thing was this multimedia socket in the wall by the desk area. Connectors for HDMI, component audio/video, USB & 3.5mm audio jack. Unfortunately I hadn't taken my Xbox this time so I couldn't test it out but I was assured by the reception staff that it does come through the tv, the other side of the room! WOW. Sadly like a lot of tablets mine does have a HDMI pass through function. Dammit!
The only criticism I have of the room was the bed. Even though it was a double I could feel there were two single mattresses joined together. And it was a little oin the short side. Im only six foot but my feet were hanging out of the bed.
Other than than a great stay.
Close by you have sainsburys, tesco, pizza hut & McDonald's.
If you're looking somewhere nice to eat I recommend the fox inn (see my review) only about 5 miles away.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your comments on our recently refurbished hotel, I am so pleased to hear such lovely feedback.I will be sure to pass on these comments to the rest of my team.I'm glad you enjoyed the new connectivity in our rooms although unable to take advantage of it on this occasion.We look forward to welcoming you back in the furture
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bognor Regis
Travelodge Arundel Fontwell
Hilton Avisford Park
Hilton Avisford Park
#5 of 7 in Arundel

Been to Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel? Share your experiences!