If you want to stay somewhere generic (like the Holiday Inn), this is not the place for you, but we really loved it. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable--no a/c, but hardly anyplace in countryside has a/c. They have both a pub frequented by locals and their fabulous restaurant. The meals were absolutely delicious. The staff was extremely considerate and kind. We were going to the theatre in Chichester and asked for directions. The whole staff worked on getting us there. We had to leave before our dessert to get to the theatre on time and they told us we could have it when we came back. When we returned after 11:00, one waitress on her way out the door to go home, went back into the kitchen to prepare it for us. The next day at least 6 staff members asked us if we got to the theatre alright and if we enjoyed the play. The garden in the back was lovely. All in all it was an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18 bedroom !6Th century family run hotel , it has been owned and run by the Honour family for 40 years. We specialise in making every ones visit to us as comfortable as possible. We are nestled in the beautiful West Sussex countryside and very close to the beach. We have a very cosy bar where we serve fine wines and an impresive selection of ales and home cooked bar food. Our restaurant has table d'hote and a la carte menus proving local line caught fish and delicious home cooked food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglenook Hotel West Sussex
- The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant Bognor Regis, West Sussex