The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant
Trevali Guest House(Bognor Regis)
$128
$104
Best Western Beachcroft Hotel(Felpham)(Great Value!)
$128
$113
Margees B&B(Felpham)
$117
$99
$96
The Elmer Pub and Hotel(Bognor Regis)(Great Value!)
$78
Travelocity
Navigator Hotel(Bognor Regis)
$98
  • Breakfast included
The Old Priory(Bognor Regis)
$116
Selwood Lodge(Bognor Regis)
$89
Candle Villa(Felpham)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfunction roombridal suitesunday carverylovely eveninglambcooked to perfectionfood was lovelyfantastic hotelposter bedthe pubpuddingfollowing morninga lovely stayshort staytea and coffeefull englishchurch farm
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Mum & Dad wanted to have an Afternoon Tea Party, so we organised to have the party at The Inglenook Hotel. The service that we received, was above all expectations! The room was laid out beautifully, the service from Mark was Second to none. The sandwiches and Cakes were such a lovely Variety and I will highly recommend the carrot cake, I feel it was the best carrot cake, I have ever tasted [and I have tasted lots!] The whole experience at the Inglenook was Fantastic. Edna, Tony, Sarah, Mark and the Bar Staff gave us such a lovely day, and we would highly recommend The Inglenook for any event

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2013

After searching for miles around for accomodation for Revival in 2004 we were lucky to get a cancellation and have been going back with friends for FoS and Revival every year since! Feel like we are part of the family now, welcomed as long lost friends every time we arrive. The staff are so friendly and the food is excellent, nothing is too much trouble. Going to Goodwood would just not be the same without the Inglenook, so many great memories of long weekends, long may they continue...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had my 50th birthday party at the Inglenook back in January and had a great time. The staff where very attentive and the food and brilliant, my husband is still telling everyone about the little yorkshire puddings they served with the drinks at the start of the evening. Thanks to everyone that made it such a special evening.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Staying in Bognor we had the inglenook recommended to us so thought we would try it out for a Sunday roast. What a great recommendation it was.
Freshly cooked carvery with all the trimmings we were 100% satisfied with the food, service and overall standard of the inglenook.
The staff were really friendly and the toilets were spotless (very important)!
I will definitely return here with my family again and should anyone be in the area I suggest you pay them a visit.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had my wedding reception here on the 28th December 2012 and we are still complimented on how fantastic the day was! Edna, Tony and Jeremy went beyond to offer us such fantastic service and it was great to see management interacting with the guests at our wedding and making everyone feel at home. We chose the Inglenook as a venue to offer our guests a 'home from home' experience and with it being Christmas the Inglenook has such a warm appeal so it fitted perfectly to our theme. That and the bar prices are standard so noone would have to pay over the odds for a beer which is a huge downfall when booking other wedding venues! The service on the day was fantastic, we appreciate with a large party that it can take some time to get around the tables but there weren't any gaps. We chose a self serve carvery and the portions were extremely generous and the food was hot and so tasty! Our biggest wedding compliment was the food, most people are not used to such great portions and great tasting wedding breakfasts! The venue was dresses perfectly for winter so we didn't have to make any real changes to the setting when it looked so good anyway! We had the added bonus of the winter marquee being up so when the evening guests arrived we have a great party venue with a band playing until midnight. Great news is that you can carry on with the music until midnight and once that has to finish you can still all go to the bar and carry the evening on. We made the decision to book all the rooms out as we were conscious of the noise we would create and this was a good choice! The wedding suite is beautiful, it isn't modern with mod cons but then the Inglenook isn't a modern property and these rooms types suite the style of the hotel. The jacuzzi bath is great! Breakfast in the morning was freshly made, hot and plenty of options to chose from. We can not fault anything about our wedding reception here and the team are one in a million. I would spend the money all over again and would never choose to take my business elsewhere, the wedding day wouldn't of been the same without having it here! I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great value wedding reception with fantastic food which fits within a good budget. I'll be booking more functions here in the future!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family