We popped in for lunch and immediately felt at home in a very warm and welcoming environment from locals and staff alike. The staff explained the menu options well and were attentive. We really enjoyed our lunch and what we particularly liked were the homemade elements, especially the homemade dessert; much better than the bland, mass produced offerings in many pubs. Looking forward to our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18 bedroom !6Th century family run hotel , it has been owned and run by the Honour family for 40 years. We specialise in making every ones visit to us as comfortable as possible. We are nestled in the beautiful West Sussex countryside and very close to the beach. We have a very cosy bar where we serve fine wines and an impresive selection of ales and home cooked bar food. Our restaurant has table d'hote and a la carte menus proving local line caught fish and delicious home cooked food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglenook Hotel West Sussex
- The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant Bognor Regis, West Sussex