Just spent an enjoyable week in one of the two bed apartments on the 7th (top) floor. The apartment had a double, twin, bathroom and lounge dinner compete with kitchen.
* We stayed in apartment 733 which (in my view) has the best view along the coast, over the Skyline Pavilion and the Funfare.
* It was clean and in good condition (just under 1 year old), had freeview TV's in the lounge and both bed rooms which all had integral DVD players.
* The Wave bar on the bottom floor was a quiet respite in the evening away from the noise of the Skyline Pavilion.
* Anyone to do with the hotel was well presented and courteous, especially houskeeping who were very efficient.
* Chalk board on kitchen wall for ideas and plans....take some chalk as you only get one small piece.
* Games room for the kids was unexpected and well used by our two.
* Not enough lifts. The queues for these on changeover days were horrendous.
* Kitchen utensils and cutulry was basic and minimal.
* Parking....get there early.
* Same week next year has gone up by £500+ (why?)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking