“Overpriced small portions”

Reminisce
Ranked #50 of 158 Restaurants in Bognor Regis
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Overpriced small portions”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Lunch here for me was overpriced and the portions were small in comparison to other restaurants in the area. I had Battered Cod and chips with peas. Lots of batter on a very small piece of fish with very greasy chips served on a cold plate. My crumble was alright but again not a lot on your plate. Had to wait over an hour for my food, but they were very busy. They have outside seats so on a sunny day it's a good spot to sit and have a coffee.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Marvin1234

Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
“Mind the Holiday season”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have dropped into this restaurant on a number of occasionals and been more than happy with the service and the value for money.
You can therefore appreciate my dismay when I booked a table for three in the 'big' window , after a visit to assure this availability only to discover a table of 9 had reserved which meant the 'big window' view was no longer available.

It transpired that " I had only reserved 'a window table'" not 'the window table' . These were overseas visitors so I did not wish to to create any unpleasantness.

A bit sorry that this had happened.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Mary0206
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Homely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Visited reminisce in October when on a day out in Bognor,spotted this gem of a restaurant when searching for a car parking space,first of all we ordered a pot of tea for myself and my mother in law and there wasn't a teabag in sight they used tea leaves with strainers,the food was excellent,I had battered cod which was fresh and my wife had bacon roly poly which looked absolutely delicious and we all had homemade deserts,the service was excellent,i will return to reminisce hopefully next year

2 Thank themilkman42