We stayed in the Wave Hotel July 2014. We upgraded to a sea view when the weather forecast looked good. Our room was on the fourth floor and had an excellent view of the sea, we were not disappointed. The room was spacious, clean and had plenty of storage. There is a kettle with cups and tea/coffee/sugar and a small fridge. The rooms are cleaned daily. I have stayed a Butlins before in silver accommodation but much prefer the hotel. The facilities on the site are good, the funfare is good for both adults and kids, there are plenty of places to sit on the grass, butlins also provide deck chairs and picnic rugs too. The grounds are well maintained with colourful plants and its very clean. My kids had flexi passes which I purchased before I went as you got 2 for the price of 3. There was ample to do during the day. The evening entertainment is a bit limited on the adult front but what we saw was good particularly Ray Lewis and the Ragdolls. The shop on site is very expensive so if you cannot take your own food or drink, I would suggest a trip into Bognor which is only a ten minute walk away. The restaurants on site all serve a good standard of food but tend to be a bit pricey also. Papa John's also advertise buy one pizza get another half price but when our bill first arrived that was not the case so we asked for it to be changed (we had already asked if the offer was still on and the poster in the window indicated such). The second attempt at the bill was still wrong as we had ordered 4 pizza's but only had the deduction on 2. It took 3 attempts to get the bill right. My Son and his girlfriend had eaten in there the day before and had not received their discount........ I felt they were ripped off as offers are offers in my view.
I regularly attend the Adults weekends at Butlins they are fantastic value for money, Well done Butlins, just please try and keep your Bar, Restaurant and Shop prices down a little.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bognor Regis is officially one of Britain’s sunniest locations, sitting right on the West Sussex coast. Within just a couple of hours drive from London, Butlin's Bognor Regis is the perfect getaway. Known as a traditional seaside town, we’ve given it a modern ‘twist’ with two funky hotels; the Ocean Hotel and the Shoreline Hotel. There’s a relaxing spa (ideal for grown-ups) and if you feel like discovering the area around the resort, the South Downs National Park and heritage sites are right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Butlins Bognor Regis Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Resort Bognor Regis
- Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort West Sussex