Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort
Best Western Beachcroft Hotel(Felpham)(Great Value!)
$146
$88
$107
PremierInn.com
$438
Travelodge Arundel Fontwell Park(Fontwell)(Great Value!)
$46
Travelodge
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
Selwood Lodge(Bognor Regis)
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,844 results
All reviewsocean hotelwave hotelatlantic baysilver apartmentoystersself cateringmy sonswimming poolred coatspremium diningyacht clubgold apartmentsfood courtfancy dressgreat funall agesfamily holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My first time ever at a Butlins 22nd Nov 2013, Adult 90s Reloaded Weekend, noisy, of course, that's what we went for. Accommodation, Shoreline Hotel - Excellent, Food (Premier Dining)- Great, Breakfast eat as much as you like !!! Entertainment - Top Draw !!! ALL Staff / Security - Friendly, facilities great !!! Am definitely going again ! After having a disaster with our Grand-kids at Pontins earlier this year, we have already reserved for us all this summer... Thank-you Butlins for a wonderful time !!!

Room Tip: Shore Line Hotel, Garden facing
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dave L
Reviewed November 22, 2013

stay at oyster bay apartments and must say i really enjoyed my stay the room was lovely and clean and the housekeeping staff were very polite and helpful.
the spar supermarket staff were polite also and the young lady in bakery (slim short hair and glasses lovely smile) was very happy to help

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Gen S
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We just loved the shoreline hotel. It had everything we wanted to make it a great holiday. Rooms are everything they claim with more space than we expected and very good value.
Breakfast is good bearing in mind the kids only ate cereals and drank water just like home. We had the full shebang which set us up for the day. I personally would not bother to book dinner again. Maybe it is the buffet concept that make it a pretty poor experience. The cost for four would buy a good meal in a PROPER restaurant. I suppose that is what it did not feel like "A proper Restaurant" Perhaps if they had some kind of service in the evenings like serving starters and desserts could change the perception. Having said all that the kids had NO complaints.
I cannot praise the Red Coats highly enough. Helpful does not start to describe the effort they go to to make it a memorable experience.
Entertainment is Wonderful and the kids went to bed totally exhausted and uncomplaining after busy interesting days.
A most happy experience for the treasured memory chest.

Room Tip: All rooms I saw were VERY acceptable
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Alaniow
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Our friend invited us to spend his 55th birthday celebrations with him at Butlins Bognor Regis on the Sussex coast. We were all weaned on the music of the 70s & 80s, so their adult only Disco Inferno weekend seemed a good way to have some fun without breaking the bank. Could this old duffer still enjoy a boogie?

Check in was very efficient with minimal queuing & by the time we had been given our keys we had been welcomed numerous times to the resort by smiling Butins staff. Whilst efficient it later turned out that it was a bit hit & miss as to whether the obligatory wrist band system was properly explained to all. It certainly wasn't to me. Loss of your wristband meant no access to the primary entertainment venues & some shocked guests found that it would cost them up to £50 to replace them.

We all chose the standard room accommodation, which is in the terraced chalet type rooms that must have been around for the last 30 or 40 years. They've been updated & refurbished such that they provide quite comfortable ensuite rooms with TV, tea & coffee making facilities. There are no towels, toiletries or hair dryer though. They are pretty spartan & the thin walls, single glazed windows & metal staircases makes for very noisy moments when the revellers return to their beds. Lights sleepers should take their earplugs. It's worth noting that there is superior accommodation on site but, of course, at a higher price.

We opted for half board premium dining for very little extra & our food was provided at The Deck. This is a fairly modern looking large unit with practical furnishings (no carpet, tablecloths or soft chairs) but has a fairly appealing modern decor. Buffet style service gives you access to a varied selection of quality food. All of our party enjoyed the food & there were drinks dispensers for tea, coffee, water etc. Overall we thought the food was great value for money. Hand sanitisers were located at the entrance for hygiene purposes.

A large marquee style structure in the centre of the resort provided access to most of the nighttime venues. We used centre stage where a combination of live performers & a disco was the order of the evening. The singers & groups varied in quality but overall it was enjoyable, but the DJ running the disco was excellent. The best live act was a lady doing a Madonna tribute act, outstanding. Although this provided the official entertainment, the packed throng of people in the place provided ample opportunity for some interesting people watching. Some people made a spectacular effort to dress up for the occasion, my favourites being the group of girls in full centurion outfits (including helmets & shields), some boys in the Mr Incredible outfits, but top spot goes to someone in a bumblebee outfit from Transformers. Many went dressed in policemen outfits to add to an arresting sight (groan). Others of course dressed more normally & enjoyed a night of talented gyrations or comfortable "Dad" shuffling to the music along with my husband.

Daytime entertainment was available & there was go carting, archery & splashworld to name some of the activities. We mainly socialised together but did take a trip out to the beautiful Chichester, which is only a few miles down the road. In addition to the normal attractions there e.g. Cathedral & Canal, we were also treated to a Remembrance Day parade. Some of the ladies indulged in a little pampering in the spa & reported back that they felt very relaxed & their treatments had been worth having.

The staff are a real credit to Butlins. In the main I found everyone I encountered helpful, welcoming & very willing to help. An example would be Guest Services, where I made them aware that the internet (Wifi) just wasn't working in my room. As I'd paid £15 for the service I didn't think it was acceptable. After trying to solve the problem & having no success they refunded my fee without any trouble. I could still use the Wifi in the public areas, so not as convenient but I could keep in touch. Sadly not all people approached Guest Services in the same polite way as I did, so they needed a medal in my opinion for their calm professionalism in the face of some very unpleasantly phrased requests.

Come here on a package like this with your eyes open, you're not paying for 5 star, so don't expect it. An open mind, a little flexibility & a fun group of friends & you can have a really good time like we did.

Finish to the song....Yes Sir I can Boogie!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Coolonela
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Lovely room. Dining in the Shoreline was not for us. Food OK but often deserts were limited at 6.30 dining. Children's entertainment looked good. We did not use the adult theater as hubby was a bit unwell. (Nothing to do with hotel)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple