A group of us stayed here for the 70s Disco Inferno weekend in November and opted to stay at the Shoreline hotel rather than in the Chalets. The rooms were modern clean and comfortable and the location of the Hotel is central to the resort so handy for the evenng and daytime entertainment and activity.
Although we were in a mixed age group ( early 20s - early 50s ) the entertainment and bars were suited to the whole party, there was a great atmosphere and a real mix of Friendly people .
A great break and the resort has come on leaps and bounds since my last stay in 2008. recommend this as a
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bognor Regis is officially one of Britain’s sunniest locations, sitting right on the West Sussex coast. Within just a couple of hours drive from London, Butlins Bognor Regis is the perfect getaway. Known as a traditional seaside town, we’ve given it a modern ‘twist’ with two funky hotels; the Ocean Hotel and the Shoreline Hotel. There’s a relaxing spa (ideal for grown-ups) and if you feel like discovering the area around the resort, the South Downs National Park and heritage sites are right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Butlins Bognor Regis Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Resort Bognor Regis
- Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort West Sussex