“ok. for a day but would not want to stay”

Butlins Bognor Regis
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“ok. for a day but would not want to stay”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great places for a day trip but very expenise for a family of 4 for a day
pool changing rooms were Frezzing and not enough family changing.
children enjoyed the archard games
need more information about show times as we missed them
fire works were good but did go on a bit too long for the children

Visited November 2012

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Butlins Bognor Regis experience”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Very relaxing, peaceful and loads for children to do My young son would come here every weekend if he had his way

Visited August 2012
Worthing, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Christmas 2012”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We go to Butlins every year. Have done Xmas a few years ago but I decided I wanted to go again this year I booked for a week as found the 4 days wasn't enough .yes there was no funfair but its been done up and where cinema was is being made into a theatre for the characters . Yes iv seen some of the shows before but it didn't matter me and the kids had a great time . We have year passes so we go through the year as well all the staff are great .the place is clean and tidy and my son ripped his new jack will top and a pair of jeans he got for Xmas on a air hokey game that had a sharp bit on it I reported it and within 2 hours I had a refund after I showed receipts I had and showed them the damaged items. So that's great customer service I have booked again for Halloween next year . Roll on next year

M

Visited December 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great visit for first timers but in the summer.”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Had previously been to butlins in the summer and it was great, so much stuff to do, and entertainment was great too.
So booked again for the xmas, thought it would feel really specail.
Was quite disappointed that I paid a large price for the xmas break and fount all the enterainment was the same as my previous visit, and the outdoor funfair had been taken away, for a xmas break it felt a little unfinished, but the two minute winter wounderland visit was lovely but they rush you through.
Would defo visit again in the summer but not for another xmas break.

Surrey, United Kingdom
“christmas fantasy 2012”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This was our first time at butlins and i have to say we had a great time and will defineately be going again. I think that the entertainment was brilliant although it was a real struggle to fit everything in and that really it needed to be a four night break as our four and five year old were worn out and we did sadly have to miss out on doing a couple of things due to lack of time. Im very impressed with all of the staff i have to say from the cleaning staff and all the staff we came across nothing seemed like to much trouble. I was also very impressed with everything that included in the price and thought that the gift shops were very reasonably priced alot of places you go to they are really over priced. The kids enjoyed it that much that thery cried when we had to go. Great time had by all just sad that we missed out on the things that we didnt have time for.

Visited December 2012