“Very good Indian/Nepalese Restaurant”

Royal Gurkha Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 173 Restaurants in Bognor Regis
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nepalese And Indian Restaurant And Takeaway.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is a great little restaurant in the Aldwick Road to the West of Bognor. The service and food are great. I have eaten there many times and always make a point to take friends there whenever I am in the area. I have never had the buffet - I have always eaten dinner from the menu which includes all the usual Indian dishes as well as some Nepalese dishes... The staff are very welcoming and attentive and the food is delicious...you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Twiggy1971

Reviewed June 17, 2013

An amazing evening in a cracking little place . From the minute we walked in we were greeted by Silas the owner and manager he made us feel very welcome and relaxed , the food and service was second to none we will definitely be back !

2  Thank Simon L
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Spotted the Sunday buffet advertised a while back and finally got to try it out today. Absolutely lovely meal. Best Indian I have ever had (I have never tasted a Korma or Tikka like that before) Staff happy to help all the time. Loads of choice constantly being filled up (got told to wait a few times until the fresh food was brought out). Dad even got a free meal because of father's day which was unexpected but a nice treat for him. Will be visiting again and going to try a take away too.

2  Thank Bunbunbunny
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the local B&B I was staying at. I had a delicious meal here, the staff were very attentive and I thought my meal was very good value for money too.

2  Thank David_B_Bristol
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We visited the RG on a Sunday when the £6.95 all day buffet was being served.The food was always freshly cooked,nothing stood solidyfing.There were sufficient choices which were very tasty.Poppadoms were served soon after being shown our seats,and nan breads brought around piping hot as we ate. Superb value for money. will visit again....there were obviously a lot of "regulars" which is always a good sign...well done.

1  Thank Racie