“Awesome”

Premier Inn West Bromwich Central Hotel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in West Bromwich
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed here a few times with there £29 deals and it's brilliant for the price the staff are so friendly
I really have enjoyed it every time I have stayed there which Is about 10 times now
I will always go back there
Clean rooms
Good staff
What else you need?

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Xcxcxx

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Sunderland
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My daughter, granddaughter and myself recently stayed at this hotel. We choose it because at the time it was the cheapest of the West Bromwich premier inns but I have to say it was well worth the change in our choice. It was easy to reach coming of the motorway and easy for my granddaughter to spot what she calls her 'star', I'd never realised before but she always looks for the star. Check in was very easy and the staff very pleasant and helpful. Its situated in part of a multi storey office block but that didnt cause any problems, although granted most of our stay was over a weekend when the offices were closed. Car parking was a bit of a problem as the underground carpark belonging to the hotel, although well lit did have a number of warning notices of car vandalism in the area. If you park in the other carpark which is owned by the offices then your vehicle may be clamped or fined. We did manage to park there over the weekend as the offices were closed. There are approx 4 disabled bays but it seems that anyone parks there and the disabled badge rule is not enforced. However having said that the room we had on the 5th floor was the best we have encountered so far. Part of the room by the windows had a very high ceiling therefore letting in a lot of light. The bathroom had ample space to lay out toiletries etc, which can be quite a lot when travelling with a three year old. There was also a useful cupboard under the desk area which was useful for putting more valuable things out of plain sight. The beds as always were very comfortable and its a great excuse for those who cant sleep to get away from home as the good nights sleep is guaranteed and I can vouch for that. There are two lifts and although all persons using the building use the same lifts access to the corridors where rooms are located is via a swipe card. Staff are always on hand if you need anything and as the restaurant is part of the hotel then eating is easily accessible. The views over the town were amazing and interesting and there is even a Morrisons next door if you have forgotten anything. Well done again Premier Inn

Room Tip: Higher floors have brilliant views
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We found the hotel to be a very good place for an overnight stay, staff helpful and friendly. Don't worry about it being in the high street, the rooms are high up in an office block, you don't hear a thing from below and the views are excellent... For a cheap stay its ideal

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
United Kingdom
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stayed here with my son for a visit to NEC. Locating the car park was a bit awkward as we arrived at night however since it was a weekend, we were advised by hotel staff that we didnt need to use the underground car park.

The fact that the property is shared with an office isnt really an issue as there are swipe cards throughout.

The rooms are a very good size and very clean with a modern LCD TV with freeview. Premier inn also offer 30 mins free wifi and then £3 for 24 hrs use which is very reasonable compared to some other hotel chains although i still think wifi should be free.

We had the continental breakfast which is great value and we also had an evening meal that was very good also therefore the food cannot be faulted. Kids get a free breakfast with a paying breakfast.

The immediate area isnt the prettiest but the hotel is an ideal place if you are staying for a couple of nights and only 20 mins from the airport or NEC.

Considering, I only payed £19.99 and £29.99 for each night you really couldnt fault this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great hotel. I stay at the Central West Bromwich Premier Inn on a monthly basis and always receive a warm and hospitable welcome and have never had any problems during my stay. June and Vanessa are always very welcoming and helpful during the breakfast and the same goes for reception and Pat serving in the restaurant. I’d recommend this hotel to anyone travelling on business or for leisure as the rooms are very clean and tidy and the food is very good for the price you pay. The underground car park can be a bit tight at times when busy but the service there couldn’t be better and for this reason I wouldn’t ever consider staying elsewhere when visiting West Bromwich.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Clean, warm, tidy and friendly. My room was on the fifth floor and I arrived late at night - the night view was lovely although arriving late cause a slight problem and inconvenince with parking. Car park is small and very tight - if you have a large 4x4 then don't bother even trying the underground parking area. Despite parking, I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel, from the minute we walked in, nothing was too much trouble. The lovely lady on reception checked us in (I wish I'd got her name to mention her) for 2 nights to a lovely clean, room, we enjoyed it so much we extended our stay by another night. It wasn't any trouble to stay in the same room, and we even did it again on the Sunday, again, no bother! We had breakfast on one of the mornings, which was fantastic. My partner is very fussy about his eggs, he spelled it out to the waitress exactly how he wanted them, and on return, they were perfect!!
Will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed October 2012
#7 of 118 in Birmingham
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,884 reviews
Great Barr Hotel
#88 of 118 in Birmingham

Been to Premier Inn West Bromwich Central Hotel? Share your experiences!