“CRACKING FOOD!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“CRACKING FOOD!!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I went to kabub with my wife and child we all loved the restaurant the food and the friendly staff. It's the best kabab I have ever had. Although I think draft beer and the option to pay for your food when you finish your meal would really put the iceing on the cake.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank dannymatthews

“Disappointing”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I visited kebub resturant on Friday night and first impressions were really good staff were all friendly and the place was really nice inside, good atmosphere and very nice deco. We ordered our food and surprisingly it came very quick which we was thrilled about however once the food was on the table thats where the compliments end. Seriously 3/4 of my plate was salad and 1/4 was meat and the lamb that I ordered which is £7.90 was terrible, undercooked and just completely bland, no flavour or even a hint of spice whatsoever and bearing in mind that this is a resturant that specialises in kebab cuisine it should be 100% better. I wont be coming back here thats for sure spending 7.90 on mainly a salad meal with a little bit of flavourless meat and 2 quid on a very tiny portion of chips is just not worth it and I was left hungry when I left. So just when I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible I couldn't even get out the place because the car park is terrible trying to reverse out of that car park took forever as it is so small and narrow. For west brom sorry guys you need to do much better as people won't be paying that money for small bland portions of food.

15 Thank IxxRP92xxI
“Excellent food and atmosphere”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Been in to Kebub tonight with friends. Had to book in advance as they were busy and even then only had an hour and a half at the table.

That wasn't a problem though as the service was swift without rushing you and the staff very attentive and helpful.

The starters were lovely with some fantastic home made bread.

The mains were by far the best tasting chicken and lamb I have ever tasted. There was lots of salad too which friends commented was fresh and the chips I had as a side were really good home made items.

As i'm not a fan of salad I'd like an option to have a double portion of meat for an extra fee or something similar.

3 Thank Somouk
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“nice turkish food a change, 5 star”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

if you are looking for a change from indian/Chinese, its Turkish , food try this place as it has quality food and I highly recommended it, menu great selection well cooked .but need to book for later on at night,

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank martin h
“Meat meat meat”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

We live near this place so thought we would try it out!
Nice place inside and a tasty menu when the food came it looked good and tasted good, the meat was so juicy.
For someone watching there weight or works out this is the place for you.