“Very Good Food”

Three Kings
Ranked #22 of 101 Restaurants in West Bromwich
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Hree Kings is a new family run business based in the heart of West Bromwich, Birmingham. Offering food, drinks and entertainment all under one roof. We aim to provide a warm and welcoming environment for our customers to enjoy themselves in a contemporary setting. Alongside our restaurant we have a fully licensed bar in which you can enjoy a wide range of drinks from branded beers, premium spirits, champagnes to cocktails. To compliment our restaurant we also have a unique, beautifully designed separate function room which can be hired out for all your special events. We have hosted a variety of entertainment nights within our function suite which have always been an enjoyable night out for friends and family.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I like to give a restaurant 2 or 3 visits before properly judging whether it is a good restaurant or a bad one and i have to say after 3 visits now, this is a good restaurant. The food is excellent (which i would say is paramount when going out to eat) with a wide enough selection to account for everyone's tastes. I am a vegetarian, my wife and children aren't and my oldest son is a very fussy eater. All were very satisfied after our meal. All in all a nice restaurant, with a good atmosphere and great food. What more could you ask for?

2  Thank Sanj2K

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I went here for my birthday with 14 friends and family, we where greeted by polite and charming staff who where quite happy to rearrange the tables to suit our needs, there was a fantastic selection of starters and mains to choose from, my fav was chilli cheese balls and the Rogan josh which was devine, hats off to the chef, my three year old daughter also enjoyed every thing she ate and she is quite fussy. The service was second to none, the atmosphere was lovely, we will be going back very soon to check the entertainment night they have, my friend went to the Michael Jackson tribute night and said it was the best night out she'd had for a long time, we hear they might be having a rocky horror show night, we are looking forward to that. Overall I would recommend the Three kings to all, it's about time west bromwich had a great restaurant. Thank you to all the staff for an awesome evening.
Simon and family.

3  Thank simonb5139
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I must say the place is completely refreshing from everywhere else in West Bromwich. Loads of places doing the Indian food thing but the decor and cleanliness of these other places are not up to scratch with 3 kings. Excellent service and there was even music by way of a DJ playing that played something for everybody and made the night even that bit special. We were a party of 30 and there was not one complaint amongst us. A very good time And place. Thank you all and thanks for bringing a contemporary nice place to my home town. Simon

2  Thank Therealjudge
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Had a really great night with a great variety of food and the staff were friendly and attentive. Everything I could want out and expect from a night out on a weeknight.

2  Thank Mango1001
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great atmosphere, great selection of drinks and the only place i have come across that does Singha Beer on tap in this country. Great food selection also with yummy cake.

2  Thank M P