“Lovely food”

Bellagio Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lovers of premium Italian food and wine should note Bellagio in West Bromwich down in their little black books. Located in a charismatic old whitewashed inn on Seagar Street, this chic Italian stands out on the local dining scene. From its cosmopolitan d��cor to the artfully presented cuisine ��� created from fresh produce and ingredients imported directly from Italy ��� Bellagio is the perfect choice for business lunches, family meals or traditional Sunday luncheons. With its stylish cocktail bar and sunny garden, Bellagio is also the perfect spot for sneaky drinks-and-dinner dates, and the glamorous dining room is decorated with bright red leather banquettes, wooden floors, frescoes, Deco-style lighting and glossy granite tables.
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

little expensive but worth the money the pizza i had (vegetarian) was lovely and generous with the toppings , person i was with had pasta and looked lovely. service decent and if staying in hotel cant go wrong for evening meal here.

Visited November 2012

• Polish first
“Bellagio magic again”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Back at the original restaurant everything great even with quite expensive prices still value for money. Service was great even though 20 people arrived together

2 Thank Chappelll
“Quality food in a nice environment”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The staff were courteous, food was excellent and service was good as well.

A little pricey but the food is very good.

Visited November 2012
Dudley
“Excellent Italian Food”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We have visited Bellagio on a number of occasions over hte past two years. Each time we have found it to be consistently good and a great place to eat. Our most recent visit was with my Dad who was visiting for the week.

As usual we were greeted with a friendly smile nad shown to our table. The service is always fantastic. The staff are attentive but not overpowering. The waiters seem to appreciate it if you drop a few words of Italian into to conversation - just a Buonasera. They are also ery knowledgable about the menu and wines, something which is often missing these days. On this occasion they even recommended a cheaper wine that we had chosen as it would better compliment our food!

The menu is wide rangeing with your usual selection of meats, fishes, pastas, risottos and pizzas. It is a bit pricey but you are paying for the quality you recieve. My Dad's steak was amazing. It was cooked to perfection leaving it succulent and full of flavour. The lobster pasta dish was also of a very high standard, fulll of rich aromas and flavour. I have to say though that my pizza was the best I have ever tasted. I had the Pizza Bianca, a Bellagio special, which has a bechemal base topped with dill and smoked salmon. Do yourself a favour and order this pizza if you visit!

On all of our many visits to Bellagio we cannot fault the place. It is somewhere we can rely on for a special occasion or as a treat. As mentioned above the food is excellent, the service spot on and the whole resteraunt has a relaxed feel about it. In fact following our visit Dad could not stop talking about it, wanting to know when he could visit again so he could bring Mum as well. That is a real compliment!

• Visited August 2012
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“An Excellant Restaurant”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

“BELLAGIO” this restaurant is wonderful the food was some of the best Italian food I have had outside of Italy. It’s not the cheapest although the menu prices certainly cater for most pockets. If you want quality food then you have to expect to pay a reasonable price and also expect to wait for your food to be cooked I personally would not want it any other way. My husband and I ate in this restaurant last night whilst staying the in the “Hare and Five Hounds Hotel” which is also a part of this organisation. The staff were helpful and attentive and we had a fantastic meal. The only complaint I have is that when we went to pay the bill my husband was handed the card machine and actually asked by the waitress to choose how much tip he want to leave 5, 10 or 15 per cent. We regularly eat out and always refuse to leave a tip if we are asked to leave one but never before have we not had an option to effuse a tip. My husband actually had to say and if I don’t want to tip what do I do? I find this practise rude since it means the staff are assuming they deserve a tip. Owners be aware we loved the hotel and the restaurant and will return hopefully when we do we won’t be asked to leave a tip! Staff be aware we would have left a large tip but never if you ask us for one. We paid well for a very good meal with reasonable service therefore to earn your tip you have to be giving me something I am not paying for!

Visited October 2012