I stayed at the Park Inn hotel for one night on the 6th January and having stayed in many hotels due the nature of my job (sales) i can honestly say that this is one of the nicest hotels i have ever stayed in!
I had no trouble finding the hotel as I had been made aware of the difference in the sat nat postcode when making my booking so cannot comment on the ease of finding the hotel as per the previous review.
I arrived at the hotel around 5.30pm and was checked in by a lovely girl who was very polite and friendly (a rarity in some hotels!).
The bedroom itself was a little on the small side however it had everything i needed... a flat screen TV and an extremely comfy double bed with a big thick quilt!
As im a bit of a gym freak I headed to the hotel's gym and was pleasantly surprised - most hotel gyms are very tiny and have equipment dating back to the 80's but all equipment was up to date and in good working order. Unfortunately I didnt get to test out the swimming pool, spa bath or sauna but from what I could see it looked very clean and not too crowded.
I made it into the hotels Restaurant around 8.30ish and helped myself from the carvery, range of dishes to choose from but i just opted for the home made lasagna and salad which was very nice.
Breakfast the following morning was your usual hotel breakfast of a mixture of full English or continental items, again all very nice and no complaints.
I must also comment on the staff, from the girl on reception to the waiting staff - all were very polite and friendly and made me feel very welcome.
The only negative comment I have to make is that due to the weather we have been experiencing recently my car was incredibly difficult to get off the car park due to the snow but with the help of the maintenance man and a passer by I was on my way in no time!!
I would highly reccommend this hotel and whenever I am in the area again I will be making sure im booked in here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vibrant hotel ideal for both business and leisure guests; providing 168 contemporary styled bedrooms with plasma televisions, climate control, WiFi and comfy cotton duvets. Fully equipped gymnasium including a 10 metre indoor heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and spa bath. RBG Restaurant and Lounge Bar and 17 flexible meeting and function rooms accommodating up to 180 delegates.Ideally located at Junction 1 on the M5 giving easy access to the motorway links of the M5, M6, M40 & M42. Sandwell and Dudley Train Station is a 10 minute walk from the hotel giving direct access to New Street Station. Only 4 miles from Birmingham city centre, the Symphony Hall and International Conference Centre. 7 miles to Walsall and only 20 miles from Birmingham Airport and NEC. Ideally located for exploring: The Bullring Shopping Centre, Cadbury World, Black Country Museum, National Sealife Centre, West Midlands Safari Park, Dudley Zoo, Drayton Manor Theme Park, Alton Towers and more.......... 300 Complimentary parking spaces for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Birmingham West Hotel West Bromwich
- Park Inn Birmingham
- Park Inn West Bromwich
- Birmingham Park Inn
- Park Inn Hotel West Bromwich
- Park Inn By Radisson Birmingham West West Bromwich, England