We stayed here with National Holidays. The hotel was nice & very clean. The staff were all lovely.....especially the waiters and waitresses. Our room was a good size and was clean with a nice modern-looking en-suite, tea & coffee making facilities, A hanging wardrobe, TV. There is free wi-fi. There is climate control in the rooms which was great. The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in.
We ate an evening meal and breakfast there. The evening meal was a buffet (part of our national holidays trip) & was lovely. I had soup then chicken curry & chips & choc cake.......they served bottles of water with your meal which was good. The breakfast was also a buffet & there was a huge choice of continental and english breakfast. We had a drink in the bar downstairs in the evening. The bar prices were reasonable.
The only negative thing is could say was that the swimming pool is small and was always full, I did however use the sauna and steam room briefly (they were also very busy). The gym appeared rather empty.
Also, this hotel is huge & our room was down some steps, there is a lift but we were just down a few steps so I don't think the lift would cover that floor? If you have mobility issues i would ask for an accessible room.
I would definitely stay here again if I needed accommodation in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vibrant hotel ideal for both business and leisure guests; providing 168 contemporary styled bedrooms with plasma televisions, climate control, WiFi and comfy cotton duvets. Fully equipped gymnasium including a 10 metre indoor heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and spa bath. RBG Restaurant and Lounge Bar and 17 flexible meeting and function rooms accommodating up to 180 delegates.Ideally located at Junction 1 on the M5 giving easy access to the motorway links of the M5, M6, M40 & M42. Sandwell and Dudley Train Station is a 10 minute walk from the hotel giving direct access to New Street Station. Only 4 miles from Birmingham city centre, the Symphony Hall and International Conference Centre. 7 miles to Walsall and only 20 miles from Birmingham Airport and NEC. Ideally located for exploring: The Bullring Shopping Centre, Cadbury World, Black Country Museum, National Sealife Centre, West Midlands Safari Park, Dudley Zoo, Drayton Manor Theme Park, Alton Towers and more.......... 300 Complimentary parking spaces for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Rezidor, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Birmingham West Hotel West Bromwich
- Park Inn Birmingham
- Park Inn West Bromwich
- Birmingham Park Inn
- Park Inn Hotel West Bromwich
- Park Inn By Radisson Birmingham West West Bromwich, England