“Average food”

Ranked #27 of 96 Restaurants in West Bromwich
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Very disappointed with my order last night. I ordered the mixed grill with a medium steak, looked good on arrival. Unfortunately the steak was very well cooked (very done I'd say), so was the gammon and sausage. The peppercorn sauce was a little on the chilly side but the mushrooms were stone cold. Never bothered to send back as part of a large partie and didn't want to make a scene!

This is not the first time we have had overdone food. The service etc is fine. It will be our last visit.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I usually go here with friends from work. It's been a while since I've been to the Ridgacre, last time I went there was back in 2011 and they weren't serving any Lamb burgers which was a big disappointment at the time. but i went back there last night and the burgers were back on the menu which was a relief. They are really delicious and fill you up, I think I need to try to desserts next time obviously I'm going back there soon!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

No skinny fries, no fish, no burgers, no rhubarb crumble. Everything we wanted was not available. We were notified after spending almost an hour there. The food we did order took another hr to get to our table.

Desert was cold had to be sent back.
Had to refuse to pay for quite a few things as the standard serving was disgusting.

Saturday night & only one staff working the floor & 5 staff on the bar.

Donna our waitress was gr8.
I won't recommend or return there.
Oh, the buffalo wings were amazing!

Then we were challenged; because we sent the food back we were no longer entitled to our 30% off voucher. LIES!!!!!
You know we got our discount right?! Waste people try ripoff people.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

It's been a while since we last visited The Ridgacre, mostly due to the excellent Court of Requests having opened in nearby Oldbury. However, for a change we gave it a try. We had a table pre-booked and were shown promptly to our seats. Our orders were taken promptly, and our meals were delivered quickly. Oddly for a Sunday, there wasn't any beef for the Sunday roast, and they'd run out of apple sauce for the roast pork! However, everything else was great.

1  Thank Stuart M
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and myself quite often visit The Ridgeacre as its very close to where we live. Sometimes the whole family join us for Birthdays etc. all the staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Food is excellent sometimes they even give you discount vouchers for your next visit