Getting familiar with Premier Inns as always choice when staying for business and often holidays. Women put on first floor which is good, but no lift.
Fantastic staff both in the Inn and in the pub next door. Internet was not working either in Inn or Pub when I was there and got instant refund on my £3. Bit of a pain when away on business hope it's working this week as going back.
Good clean comfortable large rooms. Was quiet to last night then person next door snored (he was very loud), but that's not Premier Inn's fault. Could do with a luggage rack but love large room to spread out in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oldbury is the perfect place to explore the jewels of the Midlands like the Black Country Living Museum or Dudley Castle Zoo. But the hotel's immediate surroundings are a must too, with a quiet fishing lake right next door. See how our ancestors lived at the Black Country Museum, or how chocolate is made at Cadbury World. Attend a convention at Bethnal, or a match at West Brom. Our friendly team will help you enjoy your stay to the full. Spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds ensure you wake up refreshed and ready for another day on the go. Directions: From M5(J2), take A4123 to Wolverhampton. Hotel is situated 0.75 Mile on the left. Near Dudley. Next to the Lakeside Brewers Fayre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Birmingham Oldbury (M5, Jct2) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Birmingham Oldbury (m5, Jct2) Hotel Oldbury
- Premier Inn Birmingham Oldbury (M5, Jct2) Hotel England