I stayed here in June 2013 and also once in 2012. It is a good hotel, staff are pleasant and there are many facilities available. It has a small gym and swimmming pool. The rooms are clean but a bit dated. There are tiny old fashion TV's in the rooms, which is a let down. There is a bar which is OK. Its not a bad place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Copthorne Hotel Birmingham Dudley. In the heart of the Black Country just 11 miles to the west of Birmingham, this fine modern hotel overlooks the picturesque Canal Marina and is just minutes away on foot from the prestigious Intu Merry Hill shopping complex. The hotel boasts 138 rooms & suites as well as impressive conference and banqueting facilities, catering for up to 600 delegates for meetings, weddings and conferences. Relax in our Le Club leisure centre whilst enjoying a beauty treatment or workout in the gym before taking a dip in the heated pool. Visitors can explore many various attractions, from Dudley Zoo, West Midlands Safari Park, Cadbury World and the Black Country Living Museum. Birmingham city centre is a short drive away with excellent shopping at the Bullring shopping mall, theatres and the Barclaycard Arena to watch all the major music artistes from around the world. With excellent access to the M5, M6 and M54 motorways and Birmingham International Airport, the Copthorne Hotel Birmingham Dudley looks forward to welcoming you as our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Merry Hill Dudley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Merry Hill Hotel Dudley
- Dudley Copthorne Merry Hill