We were attending a charity event at the hotel that evening and as it was my birthday weekend we decided to make the day of it. I asked if I could request an early check in for my room as my group and I were having treatments in the leisure club and my was at 9.00am! I arrived at 8.45am and my room was ready which was fab! The treatment in imagine was amazing and well worth the money! The therapist was lovely and the leisure staff were also very helpful. The leisure facilities were great and the pool is lovely. I had arrange for us to have some food and drinks with my party at 3.00pm. The food was lovely, the best steak sandwich I have had!! My friends club sandwich also looked good! The ambience in the faradays was lovely and everyone was polite and nothing seems too much trouble. On the night the charity event was great and the food on the evening was amazing. The presentation and taste was the best I have had when attending other parties/ weddings. The next morning my husband and I enjoyed a very rare lie in and had to rush to get down for breakfast. When we got down there, the hot food had gone so the staff explained if we were ok to wait then the chef will cook us some fresh. The Scottish gentleman who served my party and I was outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble and he kept coming to offer us more tea and coffee even though we could see he was trying to set for lunch. The hotel is the best in the area and I will be recommending it to all my friends and family and thank you for helping me to make my birthday weekend such a pleasurable one!! Plus merry hill is a stone throw away and I can always find a reason to shop!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Copthorne Hotel Birmingham Dudley. In the heart of the Black Country just 11 miles to the west of Birmingham, this fine modern hotel overlooks the picturesque Canal Marina and is just minutes away on foot from the prestigious Intu Merry Hill shopping complex. The hotel boasts 138 rooms & suites as well as impressive conference and banqueting facilities, catering for up to 600 delegates for meetings, weddings and conferences. Relax in our Le Club leisure centre whilst enjoying a beauty treatment or workout in the gym before taking a dip in the heated pool. Visitors can explore many various attractions, from Dudley Zoo, West Midlands Safari Park, Cadbury World and the Black Country Living Museum. Birmingham city centre is a short drive away with excellent shopping at the Bullring shopping mall, theatres and the Barclaycard Arena to watch all the major music artistes from around the world. With excellent access to the M5, M6 and M54 motorways and Birmingham International Airport, the Copthorne Hotel Birmingham Dudley looks forward to welcoming you as our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Merry Hill Dudley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Merry Hill Hotel Dudley
- Dudley Copthorne Merry Hill