“Fantastic place for a quiet meal with wonderful food”
Review of The Bell Inn

The Bell Inn
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Fantastic place, well decorated as a typical British pub/restaurant.
Very nice and prompt staff in a warm atmosphere.
Above all the variety of dishes along with the quality of them (take a look at the pictures) makes this place one the come back for sure.

1  Thank Afonso
There are newer reviews for The Bell Inn

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I hadn't been to the Bell for some years. No real reason for that, just that there are so many other places to visit. So it was good to go back last Friday and see that it is still as good as I remembered. It's a nice relaxed place to eat and the menu is fairly extensive for what is still a local pub. In particular my vegetarian friend was impressed by the range of choices avaialble to her. The food was good and was reasonably priced for the quality provided. I musn't leave it so long before visiting next time!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stopped at this pub on a cycle ride for a drink but we wished we were able to eat dinner as it looked absolutely lovely. We sat in the garden which was so nice. The staff were very friendly and served us in the garden and the inside looked really attractive too. I'm sure the food is good but unfortunately I cannot confirm that. Give it a try!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stopped here for lunch on the way to Stratford with friends. This is some of the best pub food I've ever had ... in fact some of the best food, period. The whole experience was wonderful, possibly because the weather was fantastic and we sat in the garden in APRIL! I ate grilled veggies and goat cheese that still makes my mouth water to think about. Our friends said the soup was delicious and even tried faggots which were a novelty for us, and also good.

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful food in lovely surroundings. Not cheap pub grub but not over priced for quality of food. Staff attentive and helpful. Will def return